30" Razor Crest from Haslab

Alright, I received my Haslab Razor Crest. I’m pretty impressed overall, but I guess the cold weather in Illinois really impacted the size of it.

DF580E35-9B02-4A6A-839A-FD716E03B21D.jpeg

PRices are insane on the secondary market but I'm sure they will come down once the main batches arrive.

Meanwhile, I just 3D printed a kit for a client. 40cm in length based on the files from Jeff Lu. A lot more economical at the moment and in kit form I'd say it's movie accurate LOL
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-12 at 4.14.52 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-12 at 4.14.54 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-12 at 4.14.53 PM (1).jpeg

Mine arrived today. Amazing. A few little oddities like Grogu's floating carrier being shiny chrome. I also wish that had placed the bathroom, weapons locker and sleep quarters where they actually are in the ship because then we could have the ladder up to the cockpit. As it is the cockpit has no entry or exit. The previous mentioned things are where the ladder should be.

My Dremel is calling. I have two so what the heck.

Okay other than that this thing is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly a gift from Hasbro. What an up and down company.

This is a gift at what we paid for it just like the Big Falcon and the Sail Barge. Then they want $230 for the Jabba/Boba Fett Palace set that is worth about $50. WTH!!!

Okay I am watching Ep 1 again and it looks like Hasbro has the stuff (Sleeping Quarters, Locker, Bathroom, etc.) where it is supposed to be and just could not incorporate the area where the ladder goes on the side and connects to the cockpit. on the second deck.

LMAO!!! Either those folks who wanted a Razor Crest who missed by sitting on the fence will pay sicko prices. Or these folks who bought it only to turnaround and sell it to double or triple their money will learn the hard way. It’s cheaper to keep her or take some serious losses in cash. Unless someone with serious deep pocket eventually prices may drop in several months after there is no wave of folks buying.

I received this yesterday!
E6031224-230F-4946-9B03-7E53A29C571E.jpeg

And I immediately put the action figure of myself into it.

4FD6F775-7B3F-4913-B6B8-AD355039F541.jpeg

20266C76-6670-461C-9AF7-E6C81823E4F5.jpeg

“So I guess we’re partners, Chrome Dome.”
55C24402-40F6-44FC-A205-A5FACA1038D6.jpeg

“Are you ever going to pull over so we can get some snacks?”

E43F1ED9-E2B8-48D7-9D42-6B5BA9915FF5.jpeg

“I don’t know what kind of arrangements you and the Boba guy had, but no, you can’t watch me pee.”

19A0FCFD-E529-4BAE-AB54-3E3A39B653BE.jpeg

“Yeah, Disney+ was originally going to call it the Jodolorian, but I told them I was too busy…”

I received this yesterday! View attachment 1547457

View attachment 1547458
View attachment 1547459
View attachment 1547460

View attachment 1547461
“I don’t know what kind of arrangements you and the Boba guy had, but no, you can’t watch me pee.”

View attachment 1547462
“Yeah, Disney+ was originally going to call it the Jodolorian, but I told them I was too busy…”
Last pic is hilarious!!! LOL

I received this yesterday! View attachment 1547457

View attachment 1547458
View attachment 1547459
View attachment 1547460

View attachment 1547461

View attachment 1547462
I remember your pictures from Galaxy’s Edge and when I saw you on the ship’s ramp, I thought “How did you photoshop yourself into that picture?” That is a spot on action figure!! I’m not jealous at all, really I’m not…
BTW, your commentary is great. I mean, it isn’t as good as your fiancé’s humorous remarks, but it will have to do until Obiwan starts. :)

Its a monster of a ship as your holding it in hand it be insane another 12 inches in all directions!! Did someone say studio scale...LOL!! Cool photos thanks for sharing.

So I got mine last Friday, couldn't wait, opened it immediately.

Great looking ship, yep a little on the small side if you think about the actual scale but still a great piece. Same nitpicks as the other folks, don't know what bugs me more; the ladder location or the carbon freeze chamber lid turning into a walking bridge when you lift the lid... But I digress. I think the issues that caused the most problems was placing the weapons in the cabinet. DEAR GOD why were there 3 thermal detonators. And as I was cursing under my breath after trying with some tweezers to get hem on the pegs, I hear my wife softly state "so you're having a problem getting your hand inside a toy... that is for little kids right?"

Out of curiosity, I searched Haslab Razor Crest on Ebay......

It's absolute insanity.
This is nuts. I have a second one coming from BBTS, I'll be offering it up here for what I paid. BTW anybody check the Amazon exc. Cad Bane price? Same issue, nuts.
I remember your pictures from Galaxy’s Edge and when I saw you on the ship’s ramp, I thought “How did you photoshop yourself into that picture?” That is a spot on action figure!! I’m not jealous at all, really I’m not…
BTW, your commentary is great. I mean, it isn’t as good as your fiancé’s humorous remarks, but it will have to do until Obiwan starts. :)
I need to do this for myself, like right now.

That is funny!!!

Yes, that is a figure of me! LOL

Edit: here’s a Star Wars-y pic of me:
12B0EA3D-4450-4389-BD74-074D47B2607C.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back