Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Soooo...after Walmart failed me twice I decided to buy one off of Amazon.ca. Unfortunately the prices went up way too high. Luckily I found one off of Hudson's Bay online website at the regular price with free shipping. The funny thing is, Walmart still hasn't received theirs in this area. I thought that their cut-throat practices ensured their first-in-line position with the manufacturers. I guess not.

TazMan2000

Soooo...after Walmart failed me twice I decided to buy one off of Amazon.ca. Unfortunately the prices went up way too high. Luckily I found one off of Hudson's Bay online website at the regular price with free shipping. The funny thing is, Walmart still hasn't received theirs in this area. I thought that their cut-throat practices ensured their first-in-line position with the manufacturers. I guess not.

TazMan2000

Target has been the only store here to get ANY of the helmets in. Just Kylo and TK so far. I think I may be getting one or both for Christmas so I've held off on getting one for now out of fear of "retribution" by/from the wife.

There's one at my local WalMart that someone opened and put together and put back in the box... I'm wondering if I could get it at a discount... >_>

--Jonah

TazMan2000
Mines constantly got them on the shelf lol. At least 4 on shelf at all times

Toys R Us near me in Southern Ontario has a whole bunch @ $79. Almost wish I had waited since I bought mine on Chapters pre-order for $99 and is a gift for my son at xmas. Oh well, better to have had it in hand I guess.

There's one at my local WalMart that someone opened and put together and put back in the box... I'm wondering if I could get it at a discount... >_>

--Jonah

Damn! that's exactly the way it is in my Wal-mart! They have one helmet, the box has OBVIOUSLY been opened, and it has sat there on the shelf for over a month now. If they ever get another one in, I might buy one, but not that one!

Hey, everyone! Long time, no post.
Hope I'm not too late, but I thought I'd throw in my official opinion on this helmet.
One, obviously pointed out by everyone else, this helmet for this price, there is not much more you could ask for with the price tag on this bucket. I picked mine up Sunday night from Toys R Us, (the last one there!)
Two, after assembling the helmet and immediately trying it on, I can't say I care much for the adjustment straps inside, I can't seem to get it just right on my noggin, so additional padding will be added, but I do like the lenses.
The nose support thing inside fits perfectly on the bridge of my nose, so I'll go ahead and keep it.
I'll also be joining others in removing the black plastic backing behind the teeth and replacing it with screen, that's definitely my first change.
I still can't decide if I want to seal up the battery compartment and speaker on the back.
So, overall I'm very pleased with this helmet, very little work (on my end anyway) to get it up to par, and it looks great side by side with my sandy helmet. After taking advice from others I did most of my comparisons to R1 trooper helmets from the film, and found most details to be accurate.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back