Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Got my helmet today.I love it.And its huge...no kidssize..here next to my Wolfmask and the PSVR headset:

27476179dw.jpg

It looks also very accurate to me...:

27477491qg.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked mine up today and am blown away! I hope to replace the lenses sometime with bubble lenses but apart from that preference and the inelegant battery and speaker detail in the back, it's a home run. To be fair, I haven't popped batteries in it as I'm not at all interested in that aspect of the helmet, I think they did a terrific job at such a great price! Hope they do more troopers. I'd love to see a black series biker scout!

N

I bought one of these myself and hated the way it sounds, totally conned by Hasbro. So I modified it using my own TRamp system for TRoopers (www.facebook.com/trooperamp). Love the way it works now, static burst after talk and added sound loop of troopers talking :) Not a simple job, but no wires makes it a fully wearable option (not for 501st though).https://www.facebook.com/trooperamp/videos/1361213487251993/

That's wicked.

Will you show us how to do this mod ourselves if we buy your system? I saw picture of your bucket cracked open. Is this hard to do after it's already been assembled (like mine)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, sent you a PM. We have Amazon Prime Now in our area and when I goto primenow.amazon.com it was listed as available for Prime Now delivery. Used 15offnow at check out and it gave me the sale price plus the 15 off. My first time using the service and they had it delivered it under a half hour to my office. :) Hope that helps.

was $15 off for first time Amazon Prime buyers, or for anybody?

cause a hour a ago I bought the Shadowtrooper, before I saw this post. I did use a $5.00 gift card enough to cover the tax, but $15.00 more off would had been great

I think it would only take off ten for me. But, I just couldn't go through with it. It's a great deal, but I don't have the cash to spare on an impulse buy!

If it were the white version, maybe. Although I suppose I could always paint it white...

I think it would only take off ten for me. But, I just couldn't go through with it. It's a great deal, but I don't have the cash to spare on an impulse buy!

If it were the white version, maybe. Although I suppose I could always paint it white...

since the white Stormtrooper helmet is not a exclusive version and sold basically at any retailer and are mostly sitting on store shelves and in stock at most online stores.
If you wait after Xmas, I'm sure the white Stormtrooper helmet will get clearanced out at certain stores and online stores. Also, I been seeing few white helmets go below retail on Ebay.

But for Amazon's shadowtrooper helmet, not sold anywhere else and once its gone, its gone. and After market prices could rise.

- - - Updated - - -

Getoninja, it may have been was my first time using the service.

yeah, I think your right. Cause I just tried the coupon for another helmet and did not work

since the white Stormtrooper helmet is not a exclusive version and sold basically at any retailer and are mostly sitting on store shelves and in stock at most online stores.
If you wait after Xmas, I'm sure the white Stormtrooper helmet will get clearanced out at certain stores and online stores. Also, I been seeing few white helmets go below retail on Ebay.

But for Amazon's shadowtrooper helmet, not sold anywhere else and once its gone, its gone. and After market prices could rise.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, I think your right. Cause I just tried the coupon for another helmet and did not work
Dagummit, you talked me into it!

Came out to $50 and change.

So here's what I'm thinking:

I ordered the Anovos Shadow Trooper kit about a year and a half ago for $100...Should I take advantage of this BS Shadow Trooper sale now and save myself $45, or will there be an even lower price at some point down the road, maybe closer to Christmas?

I was extremely pleased with my BS TK helmet, so I don't have a problem trading in the quality of Anovos for a BS.

Thoughts?

I ordered the Anovos Shadow Trooper kit about a year and a half ago for $100...Should I take advantage of this BS Shadow Trooper sale now and save myself $45, or will there be an even lower price at some point down the road, maybe closer to Christmas?

I was extremely pleased with my BS TK helmet, so I don't have a problem trading in the quality of Anovos for a BS.

Thoughts?
Reckon you've not much time to decide! Go ahead and get the BS if you can spare the cheese, then resell it later if'n you don't like it!

Reckon you've not much time to decide! Go ahead and get the BS if you can spare the cheese, then resell it later if'n you don't like it!

Alright, I did it. I suppose I have more time to decide what to do about the Anovos since it won't ship until Q1 2017 :unsure

Thoughts?

The thing is Shadowtrooper helmet is only sold exclusively at Amazon, so, who knows how long Amazon will keep these helmets in stock. Maybe stock up for Xmas but after that, maybe that's it.
If you have the extra cash, sure buy it now, or you can risk waiting for another sale. Maybe no sale, maybe they sell out and no more restock.

I prefer ST helmet cause it looks so cool and unfortunately was only sold at Amazon....so, with this sell I wasn't going to take a chance.
And if you decide to sell your Anovos ST helmet for $100, plmk, I'll take it

That's wicked.

Will you show us how to do this mod ourselves if we buy your system? I saw picture of your bucket cracked open. Is this hard to do after it's already been assembled (like mine)?
Hi mate, as I said it's not an easy job but it is doable, depending on your level of competence with things of this sort. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures but I could potentially walk you through it.

Got mine back in October from Wal-Mart, and it's a great display piece, but a pain to wear for an extended period of time, and doesn't really sit on my face well, Doesn't really help that it's also too large for my head. I also wish the lenses were bubbled and not flat. Other than that, it's a pretty decent bucket:
F55zz6e.jpgOXszIIP.jpgAHVSOp0.jpg

R1 has modeled their helmet based on the ANH stunts, which had flat lenses. The heros had round (and fewer teeth).

Also, it's hard to see out of round lenses, headache city.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back