Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

Do you have to push the button everytime you want to talk or is iti just on/off? I wonder how much power the system has? I sincerely doubt this could be louder than a good AKER system.

I had a pre order forvthis, however once I saw the stripes were cut in I pulled out. I have a 501st approved kit from ATA and a really cool custom set of insides made to look like the master replicas helmet interenals. I'm just going to stick with that.

Give it three months and the cut in stripes will be 501st approved, if that kind of thing is important for your purposes :) Hell, the cut in details are one of the reasons I want this thing. It's the OTHER stuff going on in the back of the helmet that's a little icky.

The cut-in stripes will probably be 501st-approved only together with Rogue One-style armour. Some posters over on WhiteArmour.net don't think that it would be feasible to modify an existing set of armour into the Rogue One style: some parts, like the abdomen are too different.

Give it three months and the cut in stripes will be 501st approved, if that kind of thing is important for your purposes :) Hell, the cut in details are one of the reasons I want this thing. It's the OTHER stuff going on in the back of the helmet that's a little icky.
even though I'm a member of fisd, 501st approved isn't really that big of a deal for my building or collection purposes. My main goal is nice accurate detailed items. If I didn't already have the kit to make a great helmet I would have gone for this and modified it. Just couldn't justify paying for another helmet. Also, I didn't see the icky in the back. I'm glad I canceled

You know at first when I saw the picture my stomach turned... But looking at what I'm going to do with it... Place it in a glass display next to my tv, facing forward... And for 80 bucks!? You can't beat it for what I'm going to do with it... I'm too fat to be a storm trooper. That helmet is only going to be something to talk about when company comes over anyway.. I'm going to keep mine

now I have recently researched the Kylo helmet... I don't know if I want that anymore.. Take the 80 bucks and invest in a better helmet here

You know at first when I saw the picture my stomach turned... But looking at what I'm going to do with it... Place it in a glass display next to my tv, facing forward... And for 80 bucks!? You can't beat it for what I'm going to do with it... I'm too fat to be a storm trooper. That helmet is only going to be something to talk about when company comes over anyway.. I'm going to keep mine

now I have recently researched the Kylo helmet... I don't know if I want that anymore.. Take the 80 bucks and invest in a better helmet here
You can always get the target kylo for 30.

the same day I posted I was not buying the Kylo helmet, I bought the helmet. I saw it down to $60 on Amazon with fre two day shipping through my Amazon prime. I figured it was going to mainly be a display piece on my helmet rack so the battery panel and othe little issues would not really be an issue. $60 made it a nice piece for my collection.

the same day I posted I was not buying the Kylo helmet, I bought the helmet. I saw it down to $60 on Amazon with fre two day shipping through my Amazon prime. I figured it was going to mainly be a display piece on my helmet rack so the battery panel and othe little issues would not really be an issue. $60 made it a nice piece for my collection.

60 with free shipping, I think I would snag that too

any me hear of any other black series helmets lunching this force Friday? I'm amazed we haven't seen light saber's yet?!

any me hear of any other black series helmets lunching this force Friday? I'm amazed we haven't seen light saber's yet?!
I was tempted for the kylo bs at toysrus.com for 70 free ship but I decided on the target modified version.

The Stormy is the only one in the works this year. I'm betting on a Vader for $99 next year.

The next wave of Force FX sabers with the ROTJ Luke version, ANH Luke and Vader are out now and slowly hitting stores.

I could see them doa Boba Fett and since they like to include electronics, they could make a motorized range finder with LEDs.

If they do a Vader, I think it would be more expensive, maybe $125, just due to the size. So far both BS helmets come in multiple parts. It would be harder to make a Vader in more parts unless the make it reveal style. It would be cool for a Vader to have a detailed interior like the Iron Man helmet has.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back