Guardians of the Galaxy Chris Pratt Star-Lord Costume Build (pic heavy)

I bought my boyfriend a large. It fits him perfectly. That's the same size he wears in t-shirts. I haven't finished the mask yet but his bday was today and I gave him the outfit pieces that I have so far. How do I add a pic on here with my phone? I'll show u guys what it looks like so far.

Hey guys
I'm fairly new to this whole cosplay thing, and I wanted to do StarLord because I think he's pretty cool. I just don't know how to do the peparuka thing. Could someone direct me to a place where it can teach me? That would be much appreciated.

Oh I also found the gloves Chris Pratt us in the movie, but in red like in the comics. The only problem I have with it is that it's a bit brighter red than I'd like. Amazon.com: Spaceiz Cowhide Leather Motorbike Motorcycle Biker Gloves, Red, Size XL: Automotive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, the coat just came in and as promised, here's a shot of it on me, the medium fits really nicely lengthwise but it also has alot of bulk on the shoulders so unless you're much bigger up there, be aware that it'll have a bit of bagginess, of which I'm not bothered by because it just encourages me to work out and fill it in WP_20140702_004.jpg

I just picked up mine also..I mean the nerf guns,....already have the pants and boots...looking inti the long coat and rockets next...

There are a couple good threads on the boots. One in particular (who's it is though, escapes me now) shows a great set of shoes (Sketchers I believe) that may work with the half chaps I've found. I'll be using paratrooper boots as I have a set fully worn, and that's the beat up look I'm going for. I'm kinda taking the parts I like from the movie, and comic runs and mashing them together.

As an aside..... There is a new Marvel comic run of the Legendary Star-Lord starting last week. Lots of similar reference material for picking at, although not movie accurate.

You can find the skechers in my thread. I'm having a leather worker i found on Etsy make the half chaps for me, as I have no leather or sewing experience.

You can find the skechers in my thread. I'm having a leather worker i found on Etsy make the half chaps for me, as I have no leather or sewing experience.

Sorry I missed referencing your thread. I did in my thread in reference to your buckle though. Lol

Here are my half chaps I made. They arent realy leather as I don't know how to make realy leather stuff. But they are faux leather. And I am adding a pocket for magnets in the inside. so I can attach my rockets on and off very easily. I will post when I have the rockets on.

I obviously haven't add the top part that sticks out yet. but that will happen soon.

10528096_693203468514_1013254560_n.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back