Game: Which Actor... ?

Alex balwin?

cat - Madagascar : makunga

submariner - a hunt for red October - jack ryan

pow - never the same - the prisoner of war experience

well ill that's my guess, not sure the pow is right

Remember the rules: if your actor fits all the categories (whether or not that's who the original poster was thinking of) you win! ;)

Oh well, since Monkey isn't posting an actor, we'd better get on with it, I'll post a slightly more difficult actor.

Who's been a WWI German Officer , a cocaine dealer, and an investigative journalist.

Oh I am sorry, I wasn't thinking I won. I was thinking Haroldvonbraun won for at least trying.

Ok, no problem lets see if someone can solve his.

WW1 German officer is a tough one.. I'm thinking Johnny Depp so far.

Oh well, since Monkey isn't posting an actor, we'd better get on with it, I'll post a slightly more difficult actor.

Who's been a WWI German Officer , a cocaine dealer, and an investigative journalist.
Daniel Craig

The Trench
Layer Cake
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Last edited:
Correctamundo!

I was actually thinking of Daniel Craig in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, where he plays a German officer, but in the interest of continuing with this thread, I'll allow it.

Sean Connery. I'll need to check imdb for some of the films (pretty sure "Robin & Marion" was the thief); "Zardoz" he was a "wizard".

A king in "First Knight", and a knight in "Sword of the Valiant: The Legend of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight".

Last edited:
Nice try but no.

Connery wasn't the wizard in Zardoz, btw. He was an exterminator.

The guy I'm thinking of played a knight, a wizard, a bandit, a king and a sheriff... he might have even played a queen (but it's not a mainstream role so it probably doesn't count).

Last edited:
Jeremy Irons

wizard- dungeons & ddragons

knight - kingdom of heaven

king- the lion king or Henry IV

badit - Appalossa / Die hard 3

oh crap didn't see the sheriff part..Hmm

sheriff - kingdom of heaven

Richard Harris

Wizard in Harry Potter, sheriff in The Deadly Trackers, king in Gladiator and in Camelot, bandit in The Count of Monte Cristo.

Last edited:
Not the person I had in mind. I better add to this.

The guy I'm thinking of played a knight, a wizard, a bandit, a king and a sheriff.

He's also played a chef and a maître d.

John Cleese

Sheriff in Silverado, knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, maître d in Monty Python and the Meaning of Life, wizard in Harry Potter, bandit in Time Bandits (Robin Hood), king in Shrek 2, and chef in Monty Pythons Flying Circus.

Last edited:
Congrats. You got the actor right ...

but he wasn't a wizard in Harry Potter. He was a ghost.

In Monty Python and the Holy Grail he was Tim the Enchanter.

Good Job.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back