Game: Which Actor... ?

Not who I was thinking of. When was Ahnold a terrorist? Need to list the movies and clued pics from each one too.

Alan Rickman

Teacher: Professor Snape
alan-rickman-snape.jpg

Terrorist: THE Hans Gruber
Mr-Hans-Gruber-alan-rickman-19230048-400-300.jpg

Sheriff of Nottingham
Alan-Rickman_The-Sheriff-of-Nottingham-the-sheriff-of-nottingham-8470369-400-225.jpg

Hey alright! Got lucky with the timing I guess. Okay, I'be been thinking of stuff since I first started following the thread but somehow I still had to sit down and work one out.

Which actor has played a construction worker, a restaurant owner, and a paperboy?

Eek, not sure if folks are busy watching football or had wild nights last night, but I don't want to be THAT guy posting too obscure of one and grinding the game to a halt. I'll throw a little hint out. He or she has also played a newspaper editor, a clone, and an exorcist.

Don't sweat it... look at the history of this thread, there were weeks (maybe months) hiatus between some guesses.

By the way, adding more hints may help us guess who you're thinking of, but it'll severely limit the odds of finding another actor who fulfills the same categories (which is part of the fun).

Hey alright! Got lucky with the timing I guess. Okay, I'be been thinking of stuff since I first started following the thread but somehow I still had to sit down and work one out.

Which actor has played a construction worker, a restaurant owner, and a paperboy?

Man I got nothing on this. Every time I see "paperboy" Chris Elliot pops into my mind and I lose any train of thought.

Let's see if we can make this thread rise from the ashes... MDuckett can you give us some clues to your last challenge:

Construction worker, a restaurant owner, and a paperboy (the person MDuckett was thinking of also played a newspaper editor, a clone, and an exorcist)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back