'Game over man!' - Hudson 1:1 headsculpt.

Wow, thanks guys!

FXGuy Simply outstanding, Wily!

You're living proof that sculpting is not a dying art!

Props on the technique- personally I use a stipple sponge for "crows feet" and an 'orange peel' latex casting off of an actual orange for the pores on some of my work [nothing to even remotely compete to your's- you're simply far too superior to anything I've done!]

Simply magnificent- truly your detailing and capture of both subject and emotional reflection is to be commended!
Thanks FXGuy! I never really got the hang of texture pads, but props to people like yourself who have though cos I've found it to be a delicate art.

gunnerk19 Quote:
One thing though... you have to do a Chet version. :)
Yeah, this one... :lol
chet.jpg
:lol Brilliant! I think that conversion might be a little bit too challenging though :D

SpankyMcJedi Awesome sculpt! I read the thread title and for some reason I thought Hudson Hawk.... :rolleyes But when I saw the pic I was like wow, DUH. I guess I just haven't seen Aliens enough times :lol
Thanks SpankyMcJedi! Hudson Hawk! :sick I think I'd refuse that commission if it ever came along :lol

Well, I managed to make the core/skull this week which I'm in the process of moulding right now. Heres some funny pics:

Hudsoncore4.jpg

Hudsoncore.jpg

SP_A1702.jpg

SP_A1704.jpg

SP_A1705.jpg

SP_A1706.jpg

SP_A1707.jpg

SP_A1708.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Steve.

Just plain freakin' awesome work man. I've been looking forward to seeing this as is progresses-your skills are second to none!

-sctcarts

Wow! You guys are extremely kind :$

ReturningSon Awesome!!! Will a run be done of these?...
I'll hopefully be offering casts of both Hudson and Hicks over at the Aliens Legacy boards and in the Junkyard here next week sometime :thumbsup

RacerX is theat made out of silicone? great work, great likeness!
Yeah, its a really nice translucent silicone. Feels creepy real!

Thanks everyone,
Steve.

I really like the way silicone gives that depth to the realisim of ones sculpt. Looks really like him!

P

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back