Galactica Part.

bwayne64

Master Member
I wonder if some of the ID gurus will help with this ID. I'm almost certain I have the kit this comes from, but my sad ole mind fails me, lol. I know I'll kick myself, cause it's such a common kit. Obviously it's the part in red, ; ) Here's hoping.....

Port Bay Highlighted.jpg

BWayne
Is that the restored G or is that a good replica build?

Always great to see other pics of the various Gals.
It's a Custom Replicas I think. I'll put the Facebook link here when I find it again, ; )

I think this is it. If it doesn't work I think I have the pics saved somewhere. Let me know if it opens.

Thanks for the link.
That’s a nice replica. I’m pretty sure it’s not a Custom Replicas though.

This one has some added details not on the original filming miniature but it really looks great!

Not many of these out there - a great accomplishment.

Thanks for the link.

This one has some added details not on the original filming miniature but it really looks great!

Your welcome. There wasn't any info given on the FB page. I was guessing that it was a CR kit. Just gave me that vibe, lol. It is a purdy one for sure.

Thanks for the link.

Found out it's a Jim Crevling model. I guess he built one for whoever this guy is. Like I say there was no info that I could see on the post.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back