FZ6/MSLZ22 Hasbro Falcon resin upgrade info thread

Must not hyperventillate...must not hyperventilate.....crap, but I was all set to build mine in-flight and those gear look sweet. Dammit...to gear or not to gear?

If it's not too much trouble, could someone post a pic of the box art for this Hasbro Falcon?
Is it this one:

image.jpg

Yep. The new Cooper set is for this Falcon - you got it. Another way to be sure - If you see angry reviews about not being able to put figures in it, a lack of action features, and it basically being just a useless hollow hunk of plastic with stickers on the sides, you've got the right one :)

OK..at the end of April....I'm in ...damn...this hobby keeps drawing me in !!!...LOL...I decided , I will keep my Hasbro falcon and , start with getting Tony's and Salzo's resin parts....
after seeing those parts made , and careful consideration , this actually may turn out to be a fun and exciting project this year !!!.....no matter what the hell , I do , I keep getting dawn into the hobbies !!!....LOL

url

OK..at the end of April....I'm in ...damn...this hobby keeps drawing me in !!!...LOL...I decided , I will keep my Hasbro falcon and , start with getting Tony's and Salzo's resin parts....
after seeing those parts made , and careful consideration , this actually may turn out to be a fun and exciting project this year !!!.....no matter what the hell , I do , I keep getting dawn into the hobbies !!!....LOL

I'm 100% in for a set, most likely the complete set!! So awesome, I have been checking everyday for these to be ready!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back