Frontier models

Man I wish I would of done a search here on this company and guy before I placed an order!! Ordered a kit from these clowns on Sept. 1st 2012. Used to get replies when I contacted him about it, but now nothing!! Too late to file through Paypal!!! Am I out my $180 US???

Thanks ProfKSergeev,

I'll stick to Comet Miniatures, Starship Modeller Store & Federation Models.

Looks like Starship Models is just another drop shipper for Arsenal Models.

Anyway, I'll knock him off resin retailer my list.

Uh oh. Wish I would have seen these first. On November 7 I ordered the Prince of Darkness horror bust (Christopher Lee as Dracula) by Killer Kits from FrontierModels. I became a little worried after a week when I did not receive an email confirming receipt of my order. I have emailed Steve Jarvis several times and even called him from here in the states and left a message. Nothing. Now the FrontierModels website is gone, at least at the moment, but it may be that they finally went out of business. I used PayPay, so hopefully I can get my money back. :(

Hello, still retains the phone Steve Jarvis, I need all of the data that may, closed the page and has not sent me figure paid and missed the deadline by paypal
I do not speak English, use translator thanks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back