Looking for a particular Star Trek model

Karasuryn

I just put together my first basic model in many years and have caught the model making bug. I'm certainly nowhere close to the level of most, if not all, of the people here when it comes to model making. I'm basically just getting started in the journey.

I'm looking for a particular model (possibly AMT/ERTL) I seem to remember seeing a while ago. It's of the Earth Spacedock from Star Trek.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...Enterprise_approaches_the_Earth_Spacedock.jpg for reference.

I can't find it anywhere online. Anyone have any idea where I could pick up one of these?

While I'm at it, anyone have any tips, or even threads, for getting started with making models? I can use all the help to improve my work that I can. Thanks

Dont think amt made it or if it was even a mass produced kit by any mfr.amt did the k7 but thats a totaly different station and then its apprently not very correct but you being a newb you probably wouldnt be bothered about it.i cant say that I would recommend the k7, personaly I have intentionaly avoided even when they came up cheap but thats me.
:)

I would not order from this company; they're notorious recasters. Here, for example, is a kit I originally patterned for Starship Modeler:

STARSHIP MODELS Star Trek Starfleet Sternenflotte Shuttles Delta Flyer Runabout Raumschiff Modelle spacecrafts

After a lengthy e-mail dispute, the owner of the site refused to stop recasting my work and refused to compensate me in any fashion, but did credit my stolen work by name. How nice.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back