Foam in Seoul, South Korea

ChopperDan

I am currently stationed in south Korea and wanted to attempt my first build. I'm away from my wife and kids for a year, so I have no distractions. When I'm not out exploring, I wanted to stay busy crafting a costume. I'm having trouble locating any foam here though. Has anyone been here before or currently here that might be able to direct me? Thanks!
-Dan

PS - Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Dan, I've been halfheartedly trying to find styrene down my way. I haven't had much luck. I'm pretty much just working on a drawer full of model kits for right now. You should be luckier as you are in Seoul vs. my small podunk town of Waegwan. Even though Daegu is close I have only seen one model shop there, and haven't made it in. Good luck.

Try one of the larger markets - Tongdaemun is good for fabrics and such, you may find something there. I don't remember seeing anything like that in Namdaemun (as I recall, it's mostly finished goods there). One of your KATUSA friends may be able to help too.

Mark in Okinawa

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back