Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I know exactly what you mean Danman it doesn't hang down the chest enough. It goes strait out.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah man that's really put me off. I wasn't too bothered about the cartoon style . But if the fit is was out then maybe il wait and see.
More actually sort out mine own with that pattern I posted

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't come down the front enough :/ nor does your Logan tbh

Yea it's definitely cut a bit small. All max cady shirts are cut weird, but hey, I'm sure it isn't easy making clothing. It's almost like you need to have the neck tailored about a size or size and a half bigger than your neck but keep the shirt fitted. It goes the same for off the wrack clothing too. If you get a shirt too slim it won't button up when you need to wear a tie. Sucks.

View attachment 507448

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't come down the front enough :/ nor does your Logan tbh

It all depends how you wear it. Regarding the JAL, Brad's is simply folded over the top button of the leather jacket. This is why the top button his jacket is cracked because it folds right across the missing piece of the button.

Same with the shirt, if you spread the collar more it fits like Brad's.

Once again, it's not how you guys are wearing it, it's the cut/design of the shirt. Brad's shirt doesn't even close up from how small it is, yet the collar still hangs and spreads out broad and wide. Max cady does not cut their shirts well. I had the sock it to me and it was horrible

The jacket is a slightly more difficult task because Brad's jacket was painted a lot of the creases and the collar fold is stiffness from the paint. The paint causes the jacket to get stiff and almost harden.

Just look at the jacket being worn here inside of the Fox Vault. You can even see the unnatural stiffness on the arms and how it is folded in almost an oval shape. Besides using paint or perhaps some kind of chemical, I am not sure how you could get the leather on the collar and keep that fold by the buttons in place. You would need to regardless have the top button cracked in half because if you do not have it cracked it will reveal the underside of the button holding it in place.

screenusedjacket.jpg

It all depends how you wear it. Regarding the JAL, Brad's is simply folded over the top button of the leather jacket. This is why the top button his jacket is cracked because it folds right across the missing piece of the button.

Same with the shirt, if you spread the collar more it fits like Brad's.

regarding the jacket, yes it's slightly folded over the top button in the pic frodo posted and yet the collar stand hangs lower than most if not all the Logan's I've ever seen. I think it was just a question of the cut of the jacket or Pitt's body. I don't know.

The jacket is a slightly more difficult task because Brad's jacket was painted a lot of the creases and the collar fold is stiffness from the paint. The paint causes the jacket to get stiff and almost harden.

Just look at the jacket being worn here inside of the Fox Vault. You can even see the unnatural stiffness on the arms and how it is folded in almost an oval shape. Besides using paint or perhaps some kind of chemical, I am not sure how you could get the leather on the collar and keep that fold by the buttons in place. You would need to regardless have the top button cracked in half because if you do not have it cracked it will reveal the underside of the button holding it in place.

View attachment 507453
. The reason the jacket fits like that on that guy is because it's too short on him. As far as why the sleeves are more square on that jacket is because of what everyone has always said. The leather is a specific leather not used on any modern Logan jackets.

regarding the jacket, yes it's slightly folded over the top button in the pic frodo posted and yet the collar stand hangs lower than most if not all the Logan's I've ever seen. I think it was just a question of the cut of the jacket or Pitt's body. I don't know.

Well technically thats an easy one to solve if it is the cut and the collar is actually hanging lower or if its just the way the jacket is folded. If we look at the screen used jacket here, we can measure the distance between each button and hole in proportion to the rest of the jacket. Even if the size change the proportions should hold the same. (if that makes sense)

Here is a picture of the screen used jacket

samejacket.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

. The reason the jacket fits like that on that guy is because it's too short on him. As far as why the sleeves are more square on that jacket is because of what everyone has always said. The leather is a specific leather not used on any modern Logan jackets.

Leather is leather for the most part. There is no special leather from the late 1990's that was made different. You are eliminating the most critical factor that the jacket was painted and that paint has chemicals in it which alters the leather. In fact, I have touched the screen used jacket and it is stiff as a board.

Get a free leather sample and throw paint on it and watch what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IO0hft6-Z4E. Watch this video after two minutes and look at how short the jacket is. The length and sleeves in comparison to the collar.

Very cool video by the way thanks for sharing that. What year was it from?

- - - Updated - - -

And here are pictures of an actual 1970 Chemise et cie shirt I typically wear to cosplay events. It is a size medium with a 40 inch chest. What do you think of this collar? I could easily measure the proportions and compare it to Maxcady's.

10355811_10155552324840405_4132634580697302231_n.jpg10986186_943662009018297_8749011515814341412_n.jpg

That shirt fits a lot more like a durden shirt. Considering its slim on you, the neck width seems a lot more loose and free

Well, I have to say i'm not too bothered about exact collar placement I have to say. It's good enough for me, I'm really happy with it. In that specific scene Brads jacket is very short, but then during the William Shatner scene on the bus the jacket is really long, Costume inconsistencies are always going to be a problem. The buttons aren't done up cos it looks more casual, it's not too small. That's just how Kaplan wanted it to look.

Coolsnel! That's bad ass! I wish I wore mine more! They need to be scuffed and laces dragging to capture Tyler's look.
Unfortunatly mine are immaculate! I just can't find a good time to sling them on!

Steve I asked the same question! It's a Soul Revolver!
Iv got one too. They are very thin, made of Dapper leather . Calf leather. They hang off you . From day one they begin to age and start to get character. The sleeves crease and within a few weeks they look like you have had it for years! I would strongly recommend.

Also so the toucan sits really well on you nate R119

Does anyone get what I mean by the thin creased behaviour of the leather?
SR are not exact but from a over all first impression perspective I think they really captured the character of his jacket.
image.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back