Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Yes I totally get all that. I just hope this thread doesn't slowly turn into the stock market.
i liked the fact it had a family feel to it. If we all did what AJ did it would become too competitive and would look at each other as rivals not fellow collectors. Business is business but it's sad to see it finally arrive here . I think people have thought of it too but he's gone for it. It's up to him he's not braking the law or anything.
Each to their own. :)

Yes I totally get all that. I just hope this thread doesn't slowly turn into the stock market.
i liked the fact it had a family feel to it. If we all did what AJ did it would become too competitive and would look at each other as rivals not fellow collectors. Business is business but it's sad to see it finally arrive here . I think people have thought of it too but he's gone for it. It's up to him he's not braking the law or anything.
Each to their own. :)
For the first year or so this was a community where everyone helped everyone find what clothes are in the film. But once all the clothes were identified it became more of a competitive race to see who could get a bigger more accurate wardrobe the fastest.

Whatever, I guess people are entitled to do what they want. I'm not gonna hate on AJ. If he wants to be the official North American seller of all things fight club, so be it. What bothered me was the whole " vault " nonsense.

Whatever, I guess people are entitled to do what they want. I'm not gonna hate on AJ. If he wants to be the official North American seller of all things fight club, so be it. What bothered me was the whole " vault " nonsense.

LOL yeah, The 'Vault' needs to be kept closed for a while. AJ you don't want to run of risk of getting negative feedback or complaints from people if things aren't film accurate.

Ok, so positive news. I checked my tracking number and my Toucan shirt will be with me on Monday morning. Cannot wait. Only been 15 years since I fell in love with it.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgGot mine as well!! I love it. It's definitely closer than I ever thought we would of got. The material is perfect. It flows just like it does in the movie.
However I do hope that like the track pants.... Someday we will get a 2.0 version of the shirt that has some tweaking done to it. As close as this is to the real shirt, my only criticism is that the toucans are too "cartoonish" looking and not as "vintage" print looking as the real shirt. Overall this one is a little bright and not as detailed. But that's my only complaint. I still love this thing!

Last edited:
Nice !!! What size did you order ?
im a medium to small in most shirts as I like a fitted feel.
im guessing they come up a little smaller than regular shirts like the sock it to me shirts?

They definitely need a 2.0 version of this shirt. The design and cut is way too modern. Doesn't look anything like a disco shirt from the 70's. He definitely needs to add that button placket on the front of the shirt on button slit side and he needs to do the collar bigger. The larger the shirt, the larger the collar. But even if the shirt is right the collar needs to be big. As you can see, Pitt's is pretty tight like you guys but the collar stands up wide

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back