Fifth Element Grappa Bottle - Original - Free - HERE IT IS !!

Just printed it, beautiful. Thanks for posting it.

Converted to 10.7cm wide and 318dpi using all the pixels. Doesn't quite fit on 4 x 6" paper as it's 4.213" wide x 5.905" tall.

Just printed it, beautiful. Thanks for posting it.

Converted to 10.7cm wide and 318dpi using all the pixels. Doesn't quite fit on 4 x 6" paper as it's 4.213" wide x 5.905" tall.

Cool :thumbsup

The printable size is therefore spot on.

Based only on the width of 10.7cms, you got an automatic height of 5.905".

15cms (the actual height) is exactly 5.90551"

If it doesn't fit on a 4 X 6, just print it on a slightly larger size and trim it down.

Alan... Thanks ever so much. I had some printed off in both the original and as seen on the screen and they came out phenomenally. I can't wait to go buy some wine.

Does anyone have any other screen caps of the bottle itself, particularly the top?

Thanks again. This is so cool.

Found this at the grocery store. Its a glass bottled spring water.

web.jpg

At first look it seems to a good match for the overall shape.

Maybe with the bottle cap removed, a cork stuck in its place and some kind of neck wrap and it would look perfect...

I think the screen cap in the first post, of the bottle itself, is as good as it gets if I'm not mistaken (?).
OK, I've begun searching for a bottle I can use to add this piece to my collection, & it occurred to me to try & get some screencaps of it from my 'Full-screen' edition of the film.

They aren't HD, but I was able to get a couple that show how far from the bottom of the bottle (& how far up) the label should be:

bottom.jpg

And a couple of semi-clear/semi-grainy shots of the top of the bottle:

top.jpg

SHARING IS CARING!!!1 :D :D :D :D :sick

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back