Fibreglass Han Solo in Carbonite

Hello Neil,
I congratulate you for the creation of Han Solo in Carbonite is really gorgeous. I wanted to ask if you could make me one for me as seen in these photos, including the eight side panels. If you can let me how much I would cost including shipping? Matter that I live in Italy.
You can answer me directly to my email address: d.nicolosi@libero.it
Waiting for a reply, I'll still compliments for your great work.

Hi Dav-- welcome to the forum. I'm sure that Neil appreciates your praise and will chime in soon. The Han In Carbonite is a much coveted prop and requires a lot of work to be done correctly, one day I hope to take on this project myself. I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the FAQ section of the RPF because there are many rules here that we all have to follow, I've posted the link below. Requesting sales is not permitted in this forum, and there are a few very excitable members who sometimes can be very pushy about the rules.

We welcome your input and your contributions to the prop community and look forward to seeing you post regularly here! Cheers!

the RPF - FAQ

I'm sorry,
I did not want to break any code of regulation.
I just wanted to know if he could contact Neil realizzarmene one for me.
The contact you in private, I ask pardon, and I congratulate him for the site.
Excuse me again please ...

Hello Chap,

Well done on creating this, looks fantastic. I joined This Forum because of you.
Can I purchase One, do you still make em, I live in Australia¥

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back