Fetts $25 Iron Man - Mark V Suit Tutorial

Any help is appreciated. I am new to the whole armour making thing. I stumbled on the 25 dollor ironman post. I realize its old but I was wondering if I could still get the templates for the armour and helmet. Thanks again. Charles

Any help is appreciated. I am new to the whole armour making thing. I stumbled on the 25 dollor ironman post. I realize its old but I was wondering if I could still get the templates for the armour and helmet. Thanks again. Charles

Oh wow, I'd forgotten about this project. I do have the files, PM me with an email address and I'll send them to you. Hope you can receive a zip file.
Same for anyone else, I don't think the download link is working anymore.

You might want to ask some of the guys here that finished the project too. They surpassed my knowledge on this type of IM build. I just got the ball rolling (actually, there was one before me that really did) with this IM trashcan stuff. The guys that took it and made it their own and finished it are the real experts.

Oh wow, I'd forgotten about this project. I do have the files, PM me with an email address and I'll send them to you. Hope you can receive a zip file.
Same for anyone else, I don't think the download link is working anymore.

I'd actually like a copy of the files too so I'll PM you my e-mail address as I never give it out on an open forum due to being paranoid :love

Sorry to sound like a leecher but could I also get a copy of your files? I'm not going for a Mk. V, but I'm trying out this method and not sure where to start making templates. If I end up using some pieces like limbs for my project I'd gladly give you the credit for their design. Just let me know if it's OK and I'll PM you an e-mail to send them to. Thanks!

hey, first off awesome job on this!!! Made me go out and buy some trash cans. i was wondering if anyone had a template for the pieces because the link on the first page is expired. Any help would rock!!

:confused

Hey, is there a chance someone can PM a working link to the template files, or perhaps I can give you my email address to send them to me? Thanks in advance!

First and foremost respect to Fetts and everybody else involved in this thread. All of the work I've found here is just ridiculous and amazing. Now for the mooching part...

Any way I could get a link to those templates? The original link is dead. Thanks in advance people!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back