Fetts $25 Iron Man - Mark V Suit Tutorial

Fetts.Sobriquet,

I am running Mac and I am looking for the templates. Is it possible for you to Email these to me. I will have to figure out how to scale them with some other computer as I am told this cannot be achieve on a MAC. kennethmterry@hotmail.com

Any Help would be appreciated. I see you are quite generous with the files and would greatly appreciate your skills being added to my first build for my 6 year old son.

Oh wow, I'd forgotten about this project. I do have the files, PM me with an email address and I'll send them to you. Hope you can receive a zip file.
Same for anyone else, I don't think the download link is working anymore.

You might want to ask some of the guys here that finished the project too. They surpassed my knowledge on this type of IM build. I just got the ball rolling (actually, there was one before me that really did) with this IM trashcan stuff. The guys that took it and made it their own and finished it are the real experts.

Hi, i am brand new to this, and i was very intrigued in your plastic made ironman, but the button for the template (download template) at the beginning went to nothing and all it said was 'The file link that you requested is not valid.' i was wondering if there was another way i could get hold of it? please help, as i would love to make my own, and i fear the fibreglass/foam ones are way out of my league.

Hi, i am brand new to this, and i was very intrigued in your plastic made ironman, but the button for the template (download template) at the beginning went to nothing and all it said was 'The file link that you requested is not valid.' i was wondering if there was another way i could get hold of it? please help, as i would love to make my own, and i fear the fibreglass/foam ones are way out of my league.

Is there anyway you can repost the templates? I tried downloading but it says that the link is not valid? Or do you have another way of me possibly getting the template?? I really wanted to try and make this, it looks awesome!!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back