Fallout 3 (Video Game) (Many New Files!)

Re: Fallout 3 (Video Game)

Some of my other works....
sugar_bombs_by_emptysamurai-d4871ea.jpg

bobby_pin_box_by_emptysamurai-d3dk0u9.jpg

from a few months back when I was working on some vault tec generic products. Nice to see great minds think alike...
vault_tec_generic_cigarettes_by_emptysamurai-d3jqail.jpg

If you dig my work, please stop by and drop a comment at emptysamurai on deviantART

Last edited:

Sorry to offend you Tex, I will gladly removed the offending items and will in the future never post anything you have made. I am also sorry to see you start your membership here on such hostile terms. As a long standing member I would hate to be seen as stealing your work.

I will bow out of this now and just reiterate, SORRY.

thomas;)

thank you very much. I hope it is understandable as to why I was upset. honestly this happens more often than not though.

Apology accepted.

Been playing the latest DLC and found this on one of the lockers. First time I have seen pinups.

screenshot102qg.png

So I tracked down the originals and made the paper prop repro....

falloutpinups.jpg

Enjoy.

thomas;)

Here is the clock I am working on. I intend to print it our 12 x 12 and put in working mechanism.

nukacolaclocka.jpg

thomas;)

Forgot the Cigarettes! This was created from the actual cigarette packs found in the game.

Enjoy.

thomas;)

falloutcigs.jpg

Heres more of my old stuff. all using the i game textures for color, placemen, font selection etc. Note: all old work. not new..

rad_away_label_by_emptysamurai-d3cze7d.jpg

fallout_pork_and_beans_by_emptysamurai-d3h9329.jpg

cateye_label_by_emptysamurai-d3d3jqo.jpg

tumblers_today_cover_by_emptysamurai-d3d6zcv.jpg

the_patriots_cookbook_by_emptysamurai-d3deo12.jpg

rad_x_label_by_emptysamurai-d3cv6f7.jpg

blamco_mac_and_cheese_box_by_emptysamurai-d3h92rs.jpg

Last edited:
My nuka cola labels and caps. these are more crisp and accurately colored than the existing ones by what[ayne. the caps match the caps seen while playing caravan. they belong on a gold colored bottlecap.
nuka_cola_caps__by_elvis_by_emptysamurai-d3gdcpv.jpg

sheet_of_nuka_cola_labels_by_emptysamurai-d3gd1gg.jpg

Fallout 3 Pip-Boy Box

I made a Pip-Boy for my wife for her birthday and created a box using pictures of the box that the Collector's Edition clock came in.
DSCN0646.JPGDSCN0647.JPG

Here is the file for anyone else who needs it. Just print it out on 11"x17" card stock for the sides and 8.5"x11" for the ends and use chip board to reinforce. Glue together and you're done! Make sure to account for the flaps when cutting.

View attachment Pip-Boy Box.pdf

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back