Game, The (1997)

Nice set.
How do you achieve that gold look on the card's border? (and the number at the back)

Basically you print what you want gold on a laser printer then using gold foil transfer sheets that are available on amazon. put the sheet on the printed page and run it through a machine like a laminating machine and the gold foil will stick to the ink.

look up gold foil printing on youtube to see in more detail how it works.

Nice set.
How do you achieve that gold look on the card's border? (and the number at the back)

Actually I printed the logo and the black borders directly on gold vinyl and cut on the same industrial printer (to be fair, the process was cut, then print); the card was printed on a laser printer without the golden design, then the printed/cut gold vinyl was transferred onto the card with a transfer foil.
The method provided by breen2057 is another great solution, but in his case you don't need industrial printers and it can be done mostly at home. Sadly this method is only for full color transfers (gold, silver and so on) and not for multicolor designs, like the CRS shaded logo.

There is an expensive Game box set that comes with a replica CRS card it’s quite nice . I have the original and thought about getting it to do a comparison . I went threw HELL with a RICH WELL KNOWN GRIFTER to finally acquire it . That is a story I could write a book about lol . The props from the film took me way over a decade to locate that’s looking every day being relentless . But sad truth is the original prop industry is filled with the biggest lying lowlife scumbags in the world . Here is a nickels worth of free advice make replicas stay clear of these smiling lowlife scumbag Grifters lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back