Fallout 3 (Video Game) (Many New Files!)

Re: Fallout 3 (Video Game)

This is fantastic work!

I would supremely be interesting in your Nuka Cola ads, if you have them in a more print quality format. Love the JPEGs, but they print terribad on inkjets.

Thanks ahead of time :D

This is fantastic work!

I would supremely be interesting in your Nuka Cola ads, if you have them in a more print quality format. Love the JPEGs, but they print terribad on inkjets.

Thanks ahead of time :D

They are not mine, I found them on the internet. You can search on Nuka Cola ad and find them ;)

thomas;)

Glad you like them. I am thinking of doing a couple more. I will see if I get motivated enough.

thomas;)

I was thinking of doing a run of the Your SPECIAL book from Fallout 3 but not sure if there would be enough interest.

thomas;)

Have the screen caps and I have found a board book of the correct size. I was going to print out the pages on sticker paper and lay them in the book. Should come out pretty good.

thomas;)

that is a truly amazing amount of work right there, dunno why but I really love made up magazines and ads. Good idea for the book, never thought of that, could work for regular books too if you could find one with thin enough pages, hmmm.
cheerio

p.s. pugilism illustrated has an i instead of a u, minor detail.

Have the screen caps and I have found a board book of the correct size. I was going to print out the pages on sticker paper and lay them in the book. Should come out pretty good.

thomas;)

Awesome! Can I share these at the card modeling forum? How do I credit you? I'm putting out models there and have some graphics to share over there as well. Should I post some of the FO3 Card models here?

I would still like to share these with the Fallout fans over at the card modeling forum.orry, not trying to be a pest, but I think they would really appreciate your work.

The greasy prospector, Radaway, Buffout, and Cateye are all my works from emptysamurai on deviantART Would have been nice if you actually gave me credit instead of reposting my work without permission.....

I found these online and decided to post them here so they would be in one spot. I did not make these.

thomas;)

scotchbyemptysamurai.jpg

radawaylabelbyemptysamu.jpg

childrenarethefuturebyj.jpg

olderoyalepremiumwhiske.jpg

falloutporkandbeansbyem.jpg

buffoutlabelbyemptysamu.jpg

cateye.jpg

lyingcongressionalstyle.png

a few more designs from emptysamurai on deviantART

all images available at full size resolution. getting tired of finding my hard work reposted ny random people with no credit given....

First off, these are very nice. Well done, and thank you for sharing them.

Second, Thomas in no way implied that he had done the work on yours, and specifically said he found them online. It's entirely possible that he had downloaded them from your DA to a private folder and forgotten where he had found them when he uploaded them here. It happens. I don't think he was doing it to make you mad, but to share what he thought of as good work. And given the general level of excellence in his work, that's pretty high praise.

Sorry Tex, I did not know you were a member here. In the future I will gladly post your name as the source. And thanks for sharing your other items.

thomas;)

Sorry Tex, I did not know you were a member here. In the future I will gladly post your name as the source. And thanks for sharing your other items.

thomas;)

You should not have to know I am a member. you should simply give credit where do. I always do.

@ goodwolf. read carefully. I said "no credit given"
NOT taking credit for my work. He was still in the wrong.

when downloading from Da it puts the artist name in the file name. possible but a poor excuse as the post date here lines up with the date I made the Cateye label available for download on DA. good to see members of the rpf have each others backs though. honestly.

I should hope it's understandable as to my being upset.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back