Electronic soundboard for props?

Galilei

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on an electronic soundboard? Does not have to be complete, but needs the ability to store audio-clips on it.
Im planning on implementing such item into my tricorder, but at the moment ive come to a halt trying to find such kit.

regards

Galilei

Plecter Labs , probably produce the best sound board , I have ever seen/heard!! mail use is in light sabers and blasters, but others have put it to good use , Lawgiver Mark1 to name one ! tell him propsjonnyb said to get in touch!

I have just bought 3 of these, very very good item. Because it is USB and you download straight from the net there is no need to worry about background noise. Powered from on board batteries and the switches can be removed and wired to any switch you like. 5 sounds per board. Excellent service also, they were here in no time.

Hehe no:p

Thats a brilliant piece! I can now disconnect all electronics in my tricorder and find more sounds to add :D
All i need now is a decent tricorder-effect, however so far not much except one that lasts for 7 seconds..

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back