EFX reveals BOBA FETT LEGEND, STORMTROOPER LEGEND, STORMTROOPER ARMOR!!!!

Have we heard when a preorder is up for this? what about the Fett helmet and Biker helmet? Also, will anyone ever do a Boushh helmet? <-- This is the one I want most!

This is truly exciting stuff.... roll on the pre-order list... :)
I was wondering, would anyone buy the efx TK suit to troop in it, or just to display it?

this would make a fine display for me :) I am however not sure if I will order it or not... depends on my funds when preorder is opening up

how many Fett helmets will be produced and how much?
when MR Fett was released I never had the money and now it goes for more than what I can afford.
Just hope if EFX releases the helmet I'm able to get one

Looking at some crazy FedEx shipping quotes for the international customers who bought the Wedge Antilles helmet directly from eFX (see Rebeslcum) I'm wondering if this armor will be available to international distributors too?

They'll be delivered by these.
1385949215000-AmazonPrimeAir.JPG

Hi everybody! Newbie writing his first post. Read through the whole thread and got really excited about this whole thing! Any news about the ST helmet and armor? Or did I miss the whole party? :(

I can't see the drones being passed. Can you imagine thousands of those things flying around. It's too dangerous. Not to mention people stealing them. Even if they don't land people will find a way to grab em. I'd love to see it happen but it would be a logistical nightmare.

Anyway bring on this awesome armor :)

Ben

Hi everybody! Newbie writing his first post. Read through the whole thread and got really excited about this whole thing! Any news about the ST helmet and armor? Or did I miss the whole party? :(
Welcome!
The party has already started, but it is not over yet :)

Last edited:
Don't know that i'd use the word started :) All we know is they've announced that they're doing it, at apparently some undetermined point in the future.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back