Efx has a new $300 Darth Vader (precision cast replica) Helmet

Beautiful Pics, Thanks:) One weird thing I noticed on the PCR: The masking lines between the black and the gunmetal paint on the right cheek is off a bit...the gunmetal overlaps onto the front of the cheek, giving the right side the look of the ESB fencing helmet in the pic below that had the clear sections in both cheeks. Didn't keep me from ordering one, though:)
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp163/bigvade/fence3_zpsxb1vfguf.jpg

Robert

Considering the sloppy painting nature of the screen used helmet, that's entirely on par... :)

Technically speaking, both of the EFX PCR helmets are SE helmets...

The new PCR helmet comes in the:
Standard Edition - clean paint scheme
Special Edition - brushed paint scheme

...thought I'd clear that up, as I was making the same mistakes as well. :p

Considering all of the issues efx is having getting their website to work, is anyone comfortable sending them your credit card info? It shouldn't be this hard to get a webstore functional. Makes me wonder if they just have a PC in someone's house for hosting the site and processing orders.

Most companies would retool their site on a second/dummy server, leaving the old one active until the new one is ready to go. Then it's just a matter of turning one switch off and one switch on, and boom! You're new site is ready to go with minimal downtime. That way they're not losing money and don't have to resort to Ebay or a single reseller as their sole income generator.

Most companies would retool their site on a second/dummy server, leaving the old one active until the new one is ready to go. Then it's just a matter of turning one switch off and one switch on, and boom! You're new site is ready to go with minimal downtime. That way they're not losing money and don't have to resort to Ebay or a single reseller as their sole income generator.

Mmm... yep... that's the way it's done... so what does that mean as far as eFX is concerned?...

Why wouldn't you fix your website???....because there are bigger problems.

I hope that it's not the end of EFX and that it's instead a shakeup and restart.

Mmm... yep... that's the way it's done... so what does that mean as far as eFX is concerned?...

absolutelynothing.jpg

Could it be they are closing EFX and starting Master Replicas again? Doing a search Master Replicas says coming June 2016

The new master replicas is going to be based outside the US if i remember correctly where as efx is us based. So I don't see that being the case.

Despite the claims by efx that nothing has changed, the website "issues" and Gino's edited posts seem to indicate something out of the ordinary is going on. Why wouldn't they update the website with a more recent message? It still says to check back for availability of a product to be released in April/May. It certainly doesn't come across as a well ran company.

My new Vader lid arrived yesterday, and I will echo the other comments that have been posted. It is incredibly nice!

It is light weight, and obviously feels like plastic when you handle it... But it displays really well, and I have no issue letting my son enjoy it too!

Well done EFX...Next you need to add a PCR X-Wing helmet to the mix... :)

Jason

I would be surprised if we ever see the special version.Still waiting for that warranty card to come back undelivered.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back