eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

I'm having to pay £82 import tax for the damaged helmet, and then I will get another £82 bill for the second once a replacement is available. I've requested the forms necessary to get a refund but these things are painfully slow.

Oh man, I can't believe you got it damaged that bad. That thing is wrecked! I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with this. From the weeks of waiting it for it to ship, to getting it damaged and now this. So, are you returning it and asking for a full refund or are you going to try to get the replacement?

And it's not like there's a market for a 1/1 scale replica of that suitcase anyway. I mean the last 2 suitcases sold on ebay only went for $1,460 and $2,650 respectively. :rolleyes

If this was the "Exciting Marvel updates coming soon!" promised in the last newsletter almost three months ago, I'm afraid that the words "exciting", "updates", and "soon" are being misused by eFX.

And it's not like there's a market for a 1/1 scale replica of that suitcase anyway. I mean the last 2 suitcases sold on ebay only went for $1,460 and $2,650 respectively. :rolleyes

Exactly, there's no market for this regardless of the scale. I don't think anyone except the most absolute die-hard IM collectors would care to have a full scale suitcase that doesn't really do anything, much less a 1/4 scale. eFX should've just passed on this and focus on other projects... y'know, the ones people actually want and have been waiting years for?

That word "Exciting".....I don't think it means what you think it means.

On a serious note, can we just get a Cap Shield already? Cap 1, Avengers, Cap 2, and soon to be Avengers 2, and still......no shield to be found. Yet, we have nearly Thor's entire costume. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get Thor's Hammer, but I'd really, really, really, really, like to get Cap's Shield already. It's been what? 3 years? Since The first avenger? and promises by eFx. Pass on the rights if you don't intend on fulfilling your side of the promise.

So for once the update in this thread is about a new unannounced product...and it's a HUGE disappointment. I wouldn't purchase a 1/4 scale Mark V suitcase at $50 let alone $99. Complete Junk.

Last edited:
That word "Exciting".....I don't think it means what you think it means.

On a serious note, can we just get a Cap Shield already? Cap 1, Avengers, Cap 2, and soon to be Avengers 2, and still......no shield to be found. Yet, we have nearly Thor's entire costume. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get Thor's Hammer, but I'd really, really, really, really, like to get Cap's Shield already. It's been what? 3 years? Since The first avenger? and promises by eFx. Pass on the rights if you don't intend on fulfilling your side of the promise.

To be fair, the license (and replica) is from The Avengers, not TFA. But I digress.

You can ask all you want. They will continue to say, "Oh, yes! Of coarse we are! Just be patient. They are coming soon." Reminds me of the South Park trilogy making fun of Game of Thrones. "I just want to see the dragons already!" "Oh! Don't worry, they are coming soon! Dragons and zombies! You just wait. Very soon!"

Let's face it, EFX Collectibles will most likely not be releasing any CA shield. If anyone is interested in a shield from Capt America: Winter Soldier, check out this page: https://www.facebook.com/kingartshk

When I contacted them, I was told the shield will go for under $600 USD and are made of aluminum. Please contact them directly for any further info. I might consider one once the pre-order starts

LACrimeGuy

20140418_145118.jpg

20140418_145113.jpg

Bryan said May 1st for the regular shield preorder. The TWS and BD shields are protos only, Bryan said he's not that certain they'll release those yet. Also the Avengers Cap helmet will not be released but they are looking into the Golden Age TFA helmet from TWS.

Last edited:
Apparently they told people on yesterday's Wondercon that pre-order is going to be on May 1st... not sure of which year though.

Lol!! Yeah, I read about a May 1st date but didn't know if that was true or not so I thought to check in here with you all, the folks in the know...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back