eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Got the email and sent off my info.
Here's the info etc from email:

Thank you very much for your pre-order of our NYCC Comic-Con Exclusive Edition of the Agent Coulson S.H.I.E.L.D. Badge, I.D. card and your personalized S.H.I.E.L.D. I.D. card.

Note that if you placed more than one pre-order with the same e-mail address, ie separate orders placed at different times, the quantity noted above may not be correct since the e-mail program automatically deletes duplicate e-mail addresses, and thus you will not receive a second e-mail with your other order. If you would like to confirm your order(s), please login to your account and then click on ORDER HISTORY, and you will see all of your confirmed orders and you can even print your receipt.

Here are the instructions to submit your photo and information to us and also some general information and answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.

box_top.gif
PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT!

First, the rules and legal restrictions. Because this is a prop replica that is officially licensed by Marvel, there are not only some licensing rules that must be followed, but some legal trademark restrictions as well, that we must comply with. We aplogize for any inconvenience this may cause!

PHOTOS
The picture, if not of you, must be a REAL person. This means that it cannot be a picture of an action figure, an animated character, drawing, painting, pet, stuffed animal, etc.
The photo cannot be of a celebrity or any other publicly known person.
No facial expressions or hand gestures that could be considered to be offensive.
Nothing in the background that could be considered to be offensive or violates a trademark.
You cannot be wearing anything that is trademarked, even a Marvel trademark, for example a Batman or Iroman baseball cap or T-shirt.
NAMES
If not your own name, the name cannot be a trademarked name like "Bruce Wayne", even a Marvel character.
The name cannot be the name of a celebrity or any other publicly known person.
The name cannot be, insinuate, or when phonetically pronounced, something that could be considered to be offensive or violates any trademarks.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO REJECT ANYTHING THAT WE FEEL NOT ONLY DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFIED ABOVE, BUT ANYTHING ELSE THAT WE FEEL THAT IS NOT IN COMPLIANCE. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU BY E-MAIL OF ANY NON-COMPLIANCE AND YOU WILL HAVE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT IT. OUR DECISION IS FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO CONFORM TO THE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS.

Please contact us at customerservice@efxcollectibles.com if you have any questions in regards to the rules and restrictions.

box_bottom.gif
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTO AND INFORMATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PHOTO AND INFORMATION WILL NOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE.

PHOTO
We use a high resolution, 300 dpi printer to make your I.D. card. Therefore, the better the picture, the better your picture on your card will look. Please use a jpg format. We will crop your picture per the picture of Agent Coulson above.

Take the picture against a plain background, dark grey if you want to match the original prop. Take the picture straight on, like a portrait. Also, try not to tilt your head. We will crop the picture like the picture of Agent Coulson above.

To name your file, use the following format: ORDERNOLASTNAME.jpg (No Spaces) For example, Agent Coulson’s order number is 10500, so his file name would be: 10500Coulson.jpg If the name on the card is different from the name of the person who placed the pre-order, use the last name on the card.

NAME
Please type your last name in ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS: For example: COULSON
Please type your first name in UPPER CASE AND LOWER CASE LETTERS: For example: Phil

Format your birthdate as: 01JAN1974

Month Abbreviations:
January – JAN
February – FEB
March – MAR
April – APR
May – MAY
June – JUN
July – JUL
August – AUF
September – SEP
October – OCT
November – NOV
December - DEC

To send the photo and information to us, click on the e-mail address below and simply fill out the information on the attached reply email:

NYCC@efxcollectibles.com

NOTE: If you ordered more than 1 Badge and I.D., please send a separate e-mail for each name and badge.

HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS TO SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

When will my badge be ready?
We will be making all of the I.D.'s that were pre-ordered before we go to New York, so they will be available at our booth when the convention opens and all through the published hours of the convention, so you can just drop by our booth any time at your convenience.

Where do I pick up my Badge and I.D. and what do I need to pick it up?
We are in booth #1869. As always, we are sharing our booth with our friends from ANOVOS Productions and UD Replicas. If you can bring a copy of your receipt that would be great! To print your receipt, login to your account, then click on ORDER HISTORY and you will see your order and you can print it.

Can someone else pick-up my badge for me?
Yes! You can arrange to have someone else pick up your badge and ID. You must arrange this with us in advance, Please email us your name and order number (shown above) and the name of the person who will be picking it up. We reserve the right to ask for picture identification from the person picking up your badge.

What if I bought this as a gift, so it is not my picture or name on the I.D.?
This is not a problem. When you submit the picture and name to us, please note this in the e-mail. When the badge is picked up, it will be filed under the name ON THE CARD.

What if I do not pick-up my badge at NYCC
If AFTER the convention we still have your badge, we will contact you to arrange shipping it to you. At that time we will inform you of the shipping cost and any applicable sales tax. International customers will also be responsible for any duties and taxes levied by your destination country.

If I already know that I cannot attend NYCC, can I have my badge sent to me now?
Unfortunately, no. You will have to wait until AFTER NYCC to arrange shipping.

We hope this answers all of your questions. If not, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@efxcollectibles.com

Hey guys,
Just bought a shield badge with customized id card from efx at NYCOMICCON. this is what they sent me:
Thank you very much for your pre-order of our NYCC Comic-Con Exclusive Edition of the Agent Coulson S.H.I.E.L.D. Badge, I.D. card and your personalized S.H.I.E.L.D. I.D. card.

Note that if you placed more than one pre-order with the same e-mail address, ie separate orders placed at different times, the quantity noted above may not be correct since the e-mail program automatically deletes duplicate e-mail addresses, and thus you will not receive a second e-mail with your other order. If you would like to confirm your order(s), please login to your account and then click on ORDER HISTORY, and you will see all of your confirmed orders and you can even print your receipt.

Here are the instructions to submit your photo and information to us and also some general information and answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.

box_top.gif
PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT!

First, the rules and legal restrictions. Because this is a prop replica that is officially licensed by Marvel, there are not only some licensing rules that must be followed, but some legal trademark restrictions as well, that we must comply with. We aplogize for any inconvenience this may cause!

PHOTOS
The picture, if not of you, must be a REAL person. This means that it cannot be a picture of an action figure, an animated character, drawing, painting, pet, stuffed animal, etc.
The photo cannot be of a celebrity or any other publicly known person.
No facial expressions or hand gestures that could be considered to be offensive.
Nothing in the background that could be considered to be offensive or violates a trademark.
You cannot be wearing anything that is trademarked, even a Marvel trademark, for example a Batman or Iroman baseball cap or T-shirt.
NAMES
If not your own name, the name cannot be a trademarked name like "Bruce Wayne", even a Marvel character.
The name cannot be the name of a celebrity or any other publicly known person.
The name cannot be, insinuate, or when phonetically pronounced, something that could be considered to be offensive or violates any trademarks.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO REJECT ANYTHING THAT WE FEEL NOT ONLY DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS SPECIFICALLY IDENTIFIED ABOVE, BUT ANYTHING ELSE THAT WE FEEL THAT IS NOT IN COMPLIANCE. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU BY E-MAIL OF ANY NON-COMPLIANCE AND YOU WILL HAVE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT IT. OUR DECISION IS FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS IF YOU DO NOT CHOOSE TO CONFORM TO THE RULES AND RESTRICTIONS.

Please contact us at customerservice@efxcollectibles.com if you have any questions in regards to the rules and restrictions.

box_bottom.gif
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTO AND INFORMATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PHOTO AND INFORMATION WILL NOT BE USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE.

PHOTO
We use a high resolution, 300 dpi printer to make your I.D. card. Therefore, the better the picture, the better your picture on your card will look. Please use a jpg format. We will crop your picture per the picture of Agent Coulson above.

Take the picture against a plain background, dark grey if you want to match the original prop. Take the picture straight on, like a portrait. Also, try not to tilt your head. We will crop the picture like the picture of Agent Coulson above.

To name your file, use the following format: ORDERNOLASTNAME.jpg (No Spaces) For example, Agent Coulson’s order number is 10500, so his file name would be: 10500Coulson.jpg If the name on the card is different from the name of the person who placed the pre-order, use the last name on the card.

NAME
Please type your first name in UPPER CASE AND LOWER CASE LETTERS: For example: Phil

Month Abbreviations:
January – JAN
February – FEB
March – MAR
April – APR
May – MAY
June – JUN
July – JUL
August – AUF
September – SEP
October – OCT
November – NOV
December - DEC

To send the photo and information to us, click on the e-mail address below and simply fill out the information on the attached reply email:

NYCC@efxcollectibles.com

NOTE: If you ordered more than 1 Badge and I.D., please send a separate e-mail for each name and badge.

HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS TO SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

When will my badge be ready?
We will be making all of the I.D.'s that were pre-ordered before we go to New York, so they will be available at our booth when the convention opens and all through the published hours of the convention, so you can just drop by our booth any time at your convenience.

Where do I pick up my Badge and I.D. and what do I need to pick it up?
We are in booth #1869. As always, we are sharing our booth with our friends from ANOVOS Productions and UD Replicas. If you can bring a copy of your receipt that would be great! To print your receipt, login to your account, then click on ORDER HISTORY and you will see your order and you can print it.

Can someone else pick-up my badge for me?
Yes! You can arrange to have someone else pick up your badge and ID. You must arrange this with us in advance, Please email us your name and order number (shown above) and the name of the person who will be picking it up. We reserve the right to ask for picture identification from the person picking up your badge.

What if I bought this as a gift, so it is not my picture or name on the I.D.?
This is not a problem. When you submit the picture and name to us, please note this in the e-mail. When the badge is picked up, it will be filed under the name ON THE CARD.

What if I do not pick-up my badge at NYCC
If AFTER the convention we still have your badge, we will contact you to arrange shipping it to you. At that time we will inform you of the shipping cost and any applicable sales tax. International customers will also be responsible for any duties and taxes levied by your destination country.

If I already know that I cannot attend NYCC, can I have my badge sent to me now?
Unfortunately, no. You will have to wait until AFTER NYCC to arrange shipping.

We hope this answers all of your questions. If not, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@efxcollectibles.com.

Any word on the THOR hammers? EFX said they were leaving China like two weeks ago. Hopefully, US Customs doesn't delay it more. I recall something like that happened awhile back with the Darth Vader helmets.

LACrimeGuy

I sent my badge picture and info and late last night got a bounce back message saying it was undeliverable because their mailbox was full. *sigh*

Check out EFX Collectibles Facebook page. They mention that some customers are sending too large picture files for the SHIELD IDs, so that's causing bounce back emails. They recommend to keep trying to send them in. Good luck!

LACrimeGuy

Been waiting a long time, but it looks like the Thor Mjolnir is finally shipping!!

All my eFX items have great QC and I'm hoping for the same level of consistency I've experienced for this Hammer. :)

We are pleased to announce that your Thor Mjolnir is in stock and ready to ship! We appreciate your patience.

Please find attached our Credit Card Authorization/Lay-Away Agreement. Please complete, sign and return it at your convenience. Please read the instructions and our Terms and Agreement carefully. You have the choice to either pay the balance in full, or choose our lay-away plan.

Please note that we will be closed October 8 - 14 since we will all be at New York Comic-Con. So, if you choose to pay the balance in full and return the Agreement by Sunday, October 6, we will try our best to get your Mjolnir out on Monday before we leave. After that, the orders will be processed when we return.

When we charge your card, you will see 2 charges, one for the balance and one for the shipping/handling charge. For some reason, we can get a better rate for you if we process FedEx outside our shopping cart.

Once again, thank you very much for your patience! If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us at customerservice@eFXCollectibles.com

Bryan

Was I supposed to get a response email from EFX after sending in the photo for the ID badge? I notice that the badge prop has other information that can be personalized....

Just your Name and birthdate on the EFX badges. You were suppose to include that information in your e-mail:

NAME

Month Abbreviations:
January – JAN
February – FEB
March – MAR
April – APR
May – MAY
June – JUN
July – JUL
August – AUG
September – SEP
October – OCT
November – NOV
December - DEC

The television web sight has the eye color. But the EFX id shows the birth date information instead. I would rather have the physical data on the card that my birth date but that is the format EFX is running with.

I just got my email yesterday as well. Very excited! :)

I can't wait to finally be able to 'finish' my Avengers prop collection. I have props for all the characters except for the Hulk... and I have NO idea what iconic prop could represent him.

Anyone have an idea? :)

Haha I was considering either that or those foam Hulk fists. :p

Too bad he doesn't use or need anything.

Haha yeah I bought some of those too. I put them with my Avengers display and it looked so out of place bc everything else was high end and here were some foam fists. Haha

Sent mine in for the remaining payment too.

As for a Hulk item, how about the contaminated drink that Norton infects Stan Lee with?

Sent my payment form as well. I hope they'll be able to ship mine on Monday before they head off to comic-con.

Now I just need to find a spot to display it in all its gloriousness.

I'm going to try to get my IM helmet done before the hammer comes in. So far I've got that on the left side of the top of my DVD cabinet, my Captain America shield on the wall above it, the Cosmic Cube DVD case in the center and the hammer should fit on the right I think.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back