efx 1:1 Yoda ESB puppet

jedimarkj

Sr Member
So some interesting tidbits from SDCC...

Rebelscum.com reported that, among other things, efx will be offering a 1:1 ESB Yoda puppet:
Rebelscum.com: SDCC: Star Wars Collecting Panel
Rebelscum.com: San Diego Comic Con 2012

Last was Bryan Ono and Gino Sabatini from eFX Collectibles, who are working on:

- Expanding their video game lightsaber collection with Starkiller (Galen Marek) from the Force Unleashed game.
- More "Reveal" Lightsabers will be coming - nothing specific discussed just yet.
- Return of the Mini lightsabers, which will now feature electronics!
- Legend Line Darth Maul lightsaber - molded plastic right from the original prop.
- Biker Scout Legend Helmet, also cast from the original Lucasfilm molds, and on display in their booth.
- Ep 5 Yoda puppet (Legend Edition) is in the pipeline. Also coming soon is the Slave 1 FX Model, the original prop of which was on tour in Asia and is finally back in the states where they can start taking molds.

Very cool news. I look forward to seeing this. :thumbsup
Here's hoping that it's affordable...

Experience suggests its far too early to get excited. Nonetheless, it's good to know eFX are planning such an item.

Let's hope it doesn't turn out like their Muppet Photo Puppet line and just die off after they shop it to the factories to make it.

Experience suggests its far too early to get excited. Nonetheless, it's good to know eFX are planning such an item.

You are so right.
Don't get excited until it is actually shipping from eFx.
I'm sure it will look great if it ever gets done though.

Amen to that! I love the three that they did. So sad that was all we got.

They didn't even make ONE Muppet puppet in that line. The original three were from the Master Replicas licensed line. Efx got the license and flaked. They did get prototypes done of Fozzy, Piggy and Kermit reporter (possibly Rizzo too.... Can't recall) but that was as far as they went. A total disappointment :(

You are so right.
Don't get excited until it is actually shipping from eFx.
I'm sure it will look great if it ever gets done though.

and hopefully they take care in protecting them during shippin or you'll have to wait months on top of that to get a replacement that is if they answer your emails :facepalm

That's why I think this is just going to open up all sorts of problems

People were crying at forking out $500.00 to $ 800.00 for a poser.

Yoda will be at least a $ 1000.00, and then you get into whether he should be latex or Silicone.

Big difference between a muppet and Yoda. They had to stay in the $500 price range for muppets. The sky's the limit for Yoda. :)

pictures?

efx1.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back