EBay auction using my stuff. Don't buy these you can get them free.

Re: Don't buy these you can get them free.

You would think he'd have enough brains not to use your picture knowing it was cropped like that for a reason and it would stand out. Then again I guess some folks just don't care. Thank you for posting these for free on here though.

Re: Don't buy these you can get them free.

Here is the response to my request to take down the auction.

"YOU SIR are FULL OF CRAP ! I have ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR and ADOBE PHOTO SHOP on my PC !
I have seen the same TV SHOW you did, and i have CREATED MY OWN PROPS ! Good by and
good day !"

So sad.

I have no proof but I think he's a member here too. I have a record of shipping those items to Iowa City, but no name to go with it.

So worse than selling the freebie, I provided, he may have copied something from a run.

He is a dumb ass and I see he is claiming you bought them from him. That is hilarious mic. Sorry you got ripped off. He has all the questions visible so maybe everyone should bombard him.

Well, I thank all the folks that helped get them made. Several of the elements were suppiled by other members.

Also thanks to those that bought them from me as that supports me making the next item.

That McKinley map.

Sorry to hear this micdavis,

but this happens with my free paper props all the time. You should also check identiprops.com and etsy.com.

Good luck

Dietrich

That really sucks Mic, are you gonna get Ebay to take the auction down?

I added a comment, can't wait to see his response :angel

He's selling Cmdr.Kerner's Get Smart ID as well now, just a slight change to the sigs :rolleyes

I guess it's just something we have to live with.

Say the word, Micdavis, and I will let the "inquiries" fly.

Yeah; I almost e-mailed him to ask why it's the very same photo before I read Lutso's post. I wouldn't mind asking him a question or two ("If people can get these for free, why would they want to buy them?")

I had to chuckle at this reply: "OH WOW you bought them from me "off-of" EBAY.COM and you want to copy them & give them away WELL go ahead ! "

*Shame* on you, Mic, for buying this guy's stuff and giving it away here! :lol

I wonder if more people will now only give away their props via PM. It still won't stop them being sold, but perhaps it will put a few off ?

He's selling Cmdr.Kerner's Get Smart ID as well now, just a slight change to the sigs :rolleyes

I guess it's just something we have to live with.

No...actually, he's selling copies of MY "Get Smart" ID card I did several years ago which he purchased from me.
I've contacted him about the cards.
Let's see where this goes.
Ed

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back