e3 2014 mass effect 4 trailer

Star in a prequel as Liara's "dad" and see what an Asari/Krogan is really like lol. Plus she's voiced by Claudia Black and let's face it she has an amazing voice.

Imagine playing as a Quarian. Create a character, go on your pilgrimage, barter, find scrap and basically anything that might help your fleet. Or as an Asari and live for a thousand years and do anything, or become a night club dancer :lol

Quarian = you get into combat puncturing your suit and die of an infection.
Asari = The day following release of the game the American media goes apes**** with the headline "Video game lets you play as lesbian alien who can be a stripper!" :lol

Asari = The day following release of the game the American media goes apes**** with the headline "Video game lets you play as lesbian alien who can be a stripper!" :lol

Exactly :lol yeah, even the first game got into quite a bit of "attention" over the different romances and what have you.

or both :p

Asari = The day following release of the game the American media goes apes**** with the headline "Video game lets you play as lesbian alien who can be a stripper!" [emoji38]
There was a scene in 2 or 3 where you are doing something with Miranda, or it might have been Liara, and some Asari commandos call her out for looking slutty in her skin tight outfit and I immediately thought, "And your uniforms aren't?"

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Fantastic. You see a couple of Asari dance in a club and now the general consensus is that the whole species is made up entirely of strippers. Like how seeing only one Predator in the first Predator movie is perfect evidence to support the idea that every single member of the species is obsessed with hunting.

Also, the Asari aren't the only species that does this. Here's an example of another Mass Effect species that is also known to dance in revealing outfits.

Fantastic. You see a couple of Asari dance in a club and now the general consensus is that the whole species is made up entirely of strippers. Like how seeing only one Predator in the first Predator movie is perfect evidence to support the idea that every single member of the species is obsessed with hunting.

Also, the Asari aren't the only species that does this. Here's an example of another Mass Effect species that is also known to dance in revealing outfits.

I know that... I'm just playing on the fact that it even became an in-game joke where they had asari pointing out that "we're not all night club dancers" ;)

Actually I think they kinda used the Asari being just mercs or strippers to make it more realistic that people assume the worst and don't realize that there's more to them than that. It's the same with everyone seeing the Quarians as vagrants and thieves or the humans and turians seeing each other as blood thirsty. And like Liara's dad said it's the 2 major lines of work that they go into and it was annoying him/her as they needed more scientists and other jobs filled.

I was so afraid I was going to see a Krogan dancing when I clicked that link.

There was a scene in 2 or 3 where you are doing something with Miranda, or it might have been Liara, and some Asari commandos call her out for looking slutty in her skin tight outfit and I immediately thought, "And your uniforms aren't?"

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

The thing that bugged me with Miranda was in both ME2 and ME3 they blatantly did cutscenes where they focus on her butt. If they were talking about guys checking her out or when she says she was designed to be perfect, then I could see that. It just came off as too cheesy. I can see Miranda using her looks as a weapon though, so maybe that's why they thought it would make sense she had a skin tight outfit. I can see teenage guys getting excited over that, but as an adult I kept thinking the people involved needed to grow up a little.

I don't know if a movie about the Predator janitor would work though. :lol

As for the Asari, I think that we think that they primarily are dancers or commandos because the game repeatedly says that that is what a lot of them do when they are younger. This is the trap that Lucasfilm fell into with the SW games where all Hutts were criminals, all Rodians were bounty hunters, all Gran/Weequay work for Hutts, etc. etc.

Well to be fair I'm not sure kelly was even human given her odd interests and that odd disease the showed up on the ship lol. And let's not forget that Mordin was an actor as well as a scientist. That's another race that go shoehorned into just being assassins and spies.

This could either help or hurt the game, it's hard to tell as sometimes delays give them time to fix issues but it could also mean they're way behind and going to rush stuff. Probably trying to shoehorn pvp into it like last time.

Ugh....I don't play Mass Effect for the MP....

Hopefully that's all that needs to be shoehorned/rushed and the SP doesn't suffer for/because of it.

This could either help or hurt the game, it's hard to tell as sometimes delays give them time to fix issues but it could also mean they're way behind and going to rush stuff. Probably trying to shoehorn pvp into it like last time.

Ugh....I don't play Mass Effect for the MP....

Neither do I. Sadly the Multi-Player aspect of Mass Effect 3 was the second best thing about that whole game. First best thing being Samantha Traynor of course.

Ever since Mass Effect Andromeda was announced in that BioWare Staff trailer, things haven't been going steadily for the game, or BioWare for that matter. How many people have left the company and the game during it's development? If I were to guess what this delay means, it's that BioWare, EA or both decided that the game's direction needed a big change and extended the release date to redo a lot of work that was already done. That stuff happens a lot in games and Mass Effect Andromeda is going to use a new engine like Dragon Age: Inquisition (Which I believe will be the exact same engine as DA:I). If they were going to rush this game, they would have stood by the 2016 window and the end result would have showed. Remember how rushed Dragon Age 2 felt?

All the people leaving and the unsteady pace of the game development reminds me of Destiny where they made changes last minute after firing the writer and we lost have the story-line and what was left got chopped up into DLC. To be honest while DA: Inquisition seemed to win some folks back if this game isn't good Bioware could be facing downsizing or worse. EA already canned Dead Space and have that group making FPS games only after sales of DS 3 didn't do well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back