DUNE 2021 Stillsuit Components

I hadn't heard about this. Has it been a problem for people?
Kind of. There was a spree of fake claims from a fake account that Etsy feared, but after that the real Reps started looking around. I had references ( let's keep it that way ) of everything and even i was "kindly" asked not to get involved in selling anything Dune-related :)

Part Two shot

Attachments

• DN2-PUB-92J.jpg
    DN2-PUB-92J.jpg
    867.9 KB · Views: 134
It's close but there will be some work involved to get it closer, but it looks pretty solid compared to some of the others out there. The fabric itself would need to be painted as I'm betting it's not dyable. Which may be an advantage to bring out the pattern. Gloves are available to make your own, the boots have a solid top to use but that sole.... not so much. It's unfortunate some of the makers that were working the suits here as projects chose not to move forward/make them available, the WIP pics looked really promising.

Hey all! I've been thinking about going this route... Maybe spray the armor with Plastidip to help hide the stitching and give it a more real look. The undersuit looks really good IMO, at the very least a good base for the rest.

Yes so so far this is the most accurate under suit out there and I am surprised they are still selling it as they got in trouble with WB on etsy and aliexpress like so many others that made anything Dune related.

Their suit could easily be used as baseline to make patterns too with the necessary modifications to make it just that bit more accurate.

The fabric is 100% dyeable and bleachable I know I have done it ti weather my undersuits from them.

Yes so so far this is the most accurate under suit out there and I am surprised they are still selling it as they got in trouble with WB on etsy and aliexpress like so many others that made anything Dune related.

Their suit could easily be used as baseline to make patterns too with the necessary modifications to make it just that bit more accurate.

The fabric is 100% dyeable and bleachable I know I have done it ti weather my undersuits from them.
How about the armor part? Would you suggest maybe using Plastidip on it?

Hmmmm well that's not great to hear.

Hmmmm well that's not great to hear.
Nothing new honestly, every major studio or IP owner has gotten nasty at some point. From LFL to Paramount to Sony, etc. And when you consider 90% of everything we talk about or work or replicate here is “owned” by someone else… the odd part is that they are still producing them and they are not shy about it at all. I’m tempted to order and see if matches to the advertised pieces.

Any updates on the shoes? I understand that someone with the knowledge of the prop department might be an acquittance of some members, would it be possible to confirm that the shoes were custom?

Nothing new honestly, every major studio or IP owner has gotten nasty at some point. From LFL to Paramount to Sony, etc. And when you consider 90% of everything we talk about or work or replicate here is “owned” by someone else… the odd part is that they are still producing them and they are not shy about it at all. I’m tempted to order and see if matches to the advertised pieces.
IF you do, PLZ LMK! I wouldn't be able to at least untill next month.

Will do, I’m working some Helldiver goodies right now but I think this coming week at the latest. I’ll post some pics and info. after it comes in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back