Dune 2021 Atreides dress uniform + trench coat [pic heavy]

I've finished it! I'm so bad at getting around to taking pictures and uploading them, I do have a few of me wearing it but I want to get some detail shots of the coat itself too before I post. I'll try to get around to it soon, hopefully this weekend? (Can't make any promises though haha)
It will be worth the wait. You do amazing work.

Sorry for the further delay, things have been busy and I haven't had time to go through all the photos yet. But in the meantime, I bought three more yards of the dark green fabric I used for the uniform for a different unrelated project a while back and I've been having second thoughts ever since then about whether it's right for that or not, so I thought I'd offer that fabric for sale here for anyone interested. 3 yards should be enough to make either a dress uniform or the working uniform for a skinny or smallish person (I'm 5'11" and ~135 lbs and typically wear a size 36 jacket and 29 or 30 trousers, and I'd bought 3 yards for my uniform and had a bit left over). It cost me around $60 including shipping, and I'm just looking to make back as much as I can from that, not trying to make a profit or anything. Let me know if you're interested and we'll see what we can work out.

I'd have to check, but I may also have an extra set of Atreides collar pins I could throw in. I remember I at least started a second pair as a backup but can't remember if I finished them or not.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back