Done / Completed DREDD 3D Lawgiver kit by morganthirteen & joatrash (OPEN))

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver castings... (NEW photo!)

New photo. I just hit the master with some primer so that you can see the level of detail in this thing.
***deleted image***

Last edited:

Interested, verrrry interested. My only worry would be that as a complete rookie, I'd probably make a mess of the finishing process.

Please add me as a tentative (Pending if i can get a Glock to match it)

It's going to be a casting, so you won't need to purchase the glock.

Interested, verrrry interested. My only worry would be that as a complete rookie, I'd probably make a mess of the finishing process.

With Morganthirteen's skills at casting I'm betting there will not be that much to finish! :lol

I am interest but I live in the UK.
If you cover the extra expenses maybe something can be arranged to get one to you. I can't promise, but send me a PM once you see these being produced and we'll see.

best one i have seen and i will definately need to get one. I assume you will be offering these for a bit? Need to buy a new TV first, if i have any extra cash in a month i am soooooo getting one of these (with a reroute through germany)

best one i have seen and i will definately need to get one. I assume you will be offering these for a bit? Need to buy a new TV first, if i have any extra cash in a month i am soooooo getting one of these (with a reroute through germany)

Yeah, you're in no-no land when it comes to these things! Though my Dutch colleague at work said something about Airsofts now becoming legal in the Netherlands?

These are still a few weeks away, so there's no huge rush. It's just good for Shawn to know how many he should plan on producing. (I don't yet know if he'll be dong batches, one big run or just ongoing.)

well, since it is a solid casting with a futuristic look, it might get through customs, but i won't take any chances :)

our gunlaws are among the strickest in the EU. Airsoft guns are still illegal (because they are replicas), but recently they made it legal to own the "S.T.A.R. IKA ZUCHI" which shows how completely irratic the lawmakers here are because if you take the panels off, you have an M4 rifle, which is illegal....duh!!!

With Morganthirteen's skills at casting I'm betting there will not be that much to finish! :lol

If you cover the extra expenses maybe something can be arranged to get one to you. I can't promise, but send me a PM once you see these being produced and we'll see.

Extra expenses? Can I not be added to the list as a potential at least? :cry

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back