Dollar Store Arc Reactor Contest! (Winners Announced)

Does anyone know if TK5455 has picked a prize yet?

Hey gang, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days,, I was call out of town for the weekend, and didn't have access to a compute.

TK5455 still needs to pick his prize.

Grundy, thank you for PMing me your info. As soon as TK5455 picks his prize, I'll forward your mailing info, on to the donatore of the remaining prize.

Knightjar, I still need you to either PM me your mailing address, or PM it to Jedifyfe, so we can get your prize on it's way to you.

TK5455, last signed in 4 days ago. As much as I would like to move this thing along, I feel that, that is recent enough, that he may still pick a prize. (and didn't just vanish like some folks do.) So, TK5455 if your out there, please do pick your prize, and PM me your mailling info. Thank you. :)

Well, I sent you a PM, I posted that I did so in this thread, and I forwarded your info to the person who donated your prize, and Posted that I did so in the prize list above. And I just heard from the donator of your prize, and there was a small delay, but your prize is on its way to you. ;) Is there some other form of "confirmation" you would like from me? :)

Last edited:
When do we get to see knightjar's reactor?

I'm working on an in-depth build description. Should have it by the end of the weekend. I hope it won't be too much of a let-down seeing the mundane parts that made it work - it feels like I should add spoiler tags!

Well, I think that this has drawn out far too long. I really thought TK5455 would have posted by now, but since he hasn't, I'm afraid, it's time to move along. So, that means it's Grundy's turn, and he has already PMed me that he would like the Canvas bag, so I'll be sending his mailing info along a.s.a.p.

No problem, I've been away on vacation for the last 2 weeks and didn't realize I'd won something.

Sorry Jason, PM sent.

I think all the folks that donated prizes, now have the mailing info, of a winner that chose their prize. So, that wraps up that part of this contest.

If any of the winners do not receive there prize in a reasonable amount of time, please contact me. Like wise, if those donating prizes, have any questions, please contact me.

Well, I'm glad OB, and I could help pull this thing from the brink, and bring it to it's natural end. I'm sorry my part didn't go smoother, but I did what I could with what power, and means I had. Everyone did a great job, and I'm glad your hard work, didn't go unrewarded. However, I have to say, I am glad it is finally done. :)

I really hope Darth is ok, and in time will rejoin our ranks. These things happen, and at times, for what ever reason, many of us, find ourselves unable to fallow through with what we start. I hope he wont let that keep him away from us.

I hope you all are going to be in the Wet & Wild blaster contest, and other future contests.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back