Dollar Store Arc Reactor Contest! (Winners Announced)

I just got my aged bible page, it is awesome. Big thanks to orange for the prize and the contest, and another huge thanks to all who voted for mine.

My bible pages arrived, too. Yay!

I want to thank Orange_Blend for the prize, as well as all the other prize donors and organisers and all participants in the contest. It was really fun!

My Dalek 'To Victory' Posters arrived while I was away on the long holiday weekend!
The are FANTASTIC!! I'll post pics when I get my camera dug out!
Thank you very much MacMantis for your generous donation to the contest.
So glad they were available when my turn to pick a prize came!!!!

A final round of thank yous and applause to all who voted for my entry, to all who participated in the contest and to all who supported it with prize donations, well wishes, voting and discussions! And a standing ovation for Jason1976 and Orange_Blend for all their hard work pulling this thing back from the brink. Even after all that didn't go exactly right, it was still great fun!!

Shylaah

I know I'm new here, but I just wanted to say that this is really incredible. I loved this idea, and I look forward to participating in something like this! Congrats, fotokid! That was AWESOME!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back