dexter watch

Thanks a lot guys. I don't think people who's screen names rhyme with Ribault can read. You have all posted before that you were told what the watch was. It wasn't a "secret", just not public. Some people are having a hard time comprehending that, but reading some senseless posts, it isn't hard to understand why.

Haha!

Don't talk about reading... Since I bet that you had never open a book!

We don't care that you send pms... It's not the aims of this forum. We share publicly any information whatever the consequences are and without having to send pm to someone... It's a community of knowledge and not intended to protect the economical interests of a few... And for the very new members posting in this thread, nice... You just have demonstrated to the rest of the members that you joimed this forum only to serve your own selfish interest!

It was just a watch sold at 800$! I remember a close chase, the Casio MQ-1, it's a "most wanted" piece for Fett replicators and it was made public. Sometimes it reaches a crazy price like 500$ and no one buys it, but most of the time it doesn't go over the 100$ line. An auction doesn't make all the others the same.

And DP, instead of playing with "I don't think people who's screen names rhyme with Ribault can read." write his name, tell him wathever you want, but don't ring the bell and run like hell.

The obi-wan lightsaber's hand-wheel pommel is sold for $500 on eBay...
The men in black watch, over $1500 etc...

That's why I told you all to read this forum from the very beginning and to stop whining....

Owell next time I see anyone who says any thing about people hoarding prop info ,ill just point them to this thread ,

and say thats why,,

Haha!

Don't talk about reading... Since I bet that you had never open a book!

No, we are not misunderstanding...

Also, 99,9% of the members might not misunderstanding about the fact that the recurrent posters in this thread are a bunch of whiners...

And please, stop polluting my screen name by quoting him... We all don't care about the price of the watch and we all don't care that you can't find one...

Move on.

Yours telling me I can't read? What is this drivel in your post above I highlighted in bold?

Go away. You're not even interested in the watch, yet you continue to come in here and pollute the thread by stirring the pot.

And who is this "We" you keep speaking of? Who do you speak for, the RPF community? Split personality? Speak for yourself and stop acting like the community leader of the forum.

It was just a watch sold at 800$! I remember a close chase, the Casio MQ-1, it's a "most wanted" piece for Fett replicators and it was made public. Sometimes it reaches a crazy price like 500$ and no one buys it, but most of the time it doesn't go over the 100$ line. An auction doesn't make all the others the same.

And DP, instead of playing with "I don't think people who's screen names rhyme with Ribault can read." write his name, tell him wathever you want, but don't ring the bell and run like hell.

I was sent a friendly PM warning me to watch what I say, that's why. Who's running?

What about an option in the junkyard for "Priveledged Info" or something like that, where we can publicly post this kind of stuff but google can't index it? I agree that it's bad that info is hoarded, but at the same time there's no reason to alert people who have zero interest in the prop replica hobby that they have something that is more valuable than they realize.

DP also told me what the watch, even after I said I had no intention of buying one. Also, if I remember correctly, he also told a newbie that he suspected of being the guy he was originally trying to keep it away from. That doesn't sound like info hoarding to me.

Last edited:
You are so stupid that you even don't mind that I came here because you quoted my name...
Furthermore, I spotted the watch my self, without asking anybody...

The "we" are the rest of this community who is glad to read what the brand of this watch is, without having to ask to a bold guy that has no life and hope to get some attention or being considered as important once in his life.... Which is pathetic by the way...

And I wasn't the one who sent you the pm but I am sure that he is one of the "we"....

@drewsmith... As a lawyer, a seller can make the sale canceled because he was mistaken about the real valor of the watch whereas the emptor knew it.

And I am done here... You can cry all you want and stay ridiculous !
I also warn you to not respond me anymore, since I bet this thread will being locked... If you have something to say, just pm or not (I'd rather you didn't)!!

The "we" are the rest of this community who is glad to read what the brand of this watch is, without having to ask to a bold guy that has no life and hope to get some attention or being considered as important once in his life.... Which is pathetic by the way...
This "WE" you are talking about is NOT the rest of this community, its only probably half, if that that want the watch, DP basically said on the board that if you PM'd him he would help you out with the watch with enough info to find one. That there alone is basically making the watch known public IF someone was interested in for real.

Oh and now your a lawyer? Lol, so is my father, and what that person did on ebay with taking the auction down after a bid had been made just to sell it off ebay is against ebay regulations regardless if the seller doesnt know what they have and the buyer knows, thats the sellers fault. Trust me he has had to call ebay on several occasions for friends to talk to ebay about rules sellers break like this all the damn time. If there wasn't a bid on the auction then sure they could have taken it down, but not once someone has bid UNLESS they state in the auction they have it for sale locally as well so can end the auction early if sold locally. Get the **** out of here with your bull ****.

Obviously, you have some intellectual difficulties too... If you read me correctly, the sale could be canceled once she is concluded... This rule is included in the us law, the uk law, the French law etc and is considered as a public order protection and can't be derogates by any contract... And as no valor in any contract if she is included inside!

So, option 1 your dad isn't a lawyer... Option 2 your dad is a bad lawyer...

But whatever the answer is... WE don't care!!!!!!!!!

And I am done here... You can cry all you want and stay ridiculous !
I also warn you to not respond me anymore, since I bet this thread will being locked... If you have something to say, just pm or not (I'd rather you didn't)!!

You are so stupid that you even don't mind that I came here because you quoted my name...
Furthermore, I spotted the watch my self, without asking anybody...

So now you get to publicly call me stupid, pathetic, and say I have no life and then warn me not to respond because the thread will be locked and PM you?!?! Go F yourself.

Calling me more names and telling me I have no life is real easy to do behind a keyboard tough guy. I have a great life with 2 beautiful kids, which is why I know how to deal with children like yourself. Read the ******** costume thread. I and everyone in the thread wanted the info handled through PMs. What is the big deal about it if it wasn't a secret and just info not available through a Google search??

Last edited:
I'm gonna pull an "I slipped on the wet floor" with the recent Waltham seller.

"I was going to offer you my life savings, but you took it down."

What about an option in the junkyard for "Priveledged Info" or something like that, where we can publicly post this kind of stuff but google can't index it? I agree that it's bad that info is hoarded, but at the same time there's no reason to alert people who have zero interest in the prop replica hobby that they have something that is more valuable than they realize.

DP also told me what the watch, even after I said I had no intention of buying one. Also, if I remember correctly, he also told a newbie that he suspected of being the guy he was originally trying to keep it away from. That doesn't sound like info hoarding to me.

Thanks a lot Drew. I suspected a new member of being JohnMacLane with a new screen name, I shared the info anyway.

He seems to think I enjoyed getting 6-10 PMs a day to answer with detailed pics and paragraphs.

I'm gonna pull an "I slipped on the wet floor" with the recent Waltham seller.

"I was going to offer you my life savings, but you took it down."

That is a scumbag thing for a seller to do, remove an auction that had bids on it, and put up a Buy It Now with the highest private offer price.

I could get behind this one. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back