Delete thread

Re: WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files *Video Tutorial Link in first Post*

That minigun block is appreciated! I think I will do one then cast them in 320 or 65D! You have a great Holiday Season!
M

Thanks man, Im not too good at unfolding at the moment since i have only just started to mess around with pepakura. I will try to make a better file soon. If it does not fit, let me know and i will modify my 3ds max file and re-upload it and unfold it for you. i would rather have a good copy of the file floating around here then a junk one.

Re: WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files *Video Tutorial Link in first Post*

is there any chance someone could send me prints because 4share doesn't load on any of my systems nor friends either

Awesome build! Definitely inspiring for the noob (myself) at RPF

Wondering if someone could scale the war machine for me....im 6' and 195lbs. Looking to try out this foam building. Never done any before so going to try and do the war machine helmet....if I can muster the patience and follow through with it I will purchase the full software. THanks.

Re: JUICE's WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files Thread

HI THERE. any body can tell me how can u adjuts the size of the pieces to fit the custome. do i scale the templates or what? please some body answer me asasp!!!!!

Thanks too everyone for their files/models/videos! Helping so much with my first foam build! Can't wait to share!

Stealth.. I am not sure if I should thank you or curse you. Because of your amazing videos, I decided to get sucked into this wonderfully maddening world. I started on my first build the other day. I don't get a lot of time to work on it but I do have fun when I do (mostly). So I guess for now THANK YOU! Now that might change in a month or two lol. :D

How would you put the helmet hinge in foam? i feel like if you did it the same way as fiberglass builds the screws would fall out...

I built the WarMachine mask using the foam template, but was Very Tight fitting,cannot talk without moving mask, anditpushes on ears, what scale would work to bump it up?

Hello Everyone,

Note:
If you're new to Foam building in regards to creating Costumes such as IRON MAN, War Machine Etc. Please take some time and follow these tutorials I had created to help you understand the concept.
CLICK HERE:
TUTORIAL - Using PEPAKURA for FOAM Costume Building
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/STEALTH405th/FOAM12.jpg

Then come back over and download these files and get started!

First and foremost:
I Just want to thank JUICE for the Awesome WAR MACHINE Pepakura files he created a while back.

A lot of people asked me to release the Foam modifications to these files as well after modding Robo3687's MARK IV/VI files.

Now you and a friend can be the Famous Duo from IRON MAN 2

I've merged all the little detail pieces and created smooth surfaces as the way the part look on the actual armor the best I could

Each part is only a few pages keeping it "green" and cost effective and all you need to do is Flip the part to create to other side of the section (Chest or back for example) or flip the pieces on the template to create the entire counterpart (shoulder/Bicep for example)

NOTE - FILES HAVE BEEN LEFT IN DEFAULT SCALE

===J0wE Foam Helmet Mod===
WM_HD_HELM_FOAM.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh146/16vdigigti/WM_HD_HELM_FOAM_SCREENCAP.jpg

WAR MACHINE - CHEST - JUICE -FOAM - LETTER Version

WAR MACHINE - CHEST - JUICE -FOAM - A4 Version

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/STEALTH405th/chestfinalWM.jpg

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/STEALTH405th/SAM_1114.jpg

The back I found somewhat complicated to build.
This was the easiest I could get everything to go together.
WAR MACHINE - BACK - JUICE -FOAM - LETTER Version

WAR MACHINE - BACK - JUICE -FOAM - A4 Version

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/STEALTH405th/BackfinalWm.jpg

WAR MACHINE - SHOULDER - JUICE -FOAM - LETTER Version

WAR MACHINE - SHOULDER - JUICE -FOAM - A4 Version

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/STEALTH405th/shoulderWM.jpg

WAR MACHINE - BICEP - JUICE -FOAM - LETTER Version

WAR MACHINE - BICEP - JUICE -FOAM - A4 Version

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/STEALTH405th/bicepWM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i had a little trouble downloading, when ever the piece started to download in ilivid it failed, can anybody help me out.

hi all and thanks to everyone who has posted on here re files etc.
i did a IM suit and it went ok, how ever i wanna knuckle down and really go for it with this WM build. been following STEALTHS YOU TUBE vids re card board build
can i assume or some one corrct/direct if i can use the card to build the foam files? the card i am going to use is like packing boxes that u move houses with as i have hundreds of the things. i then gunna resin and rondo etc.
any advice appreciated. ( to be honest i can afford the foam at the mo hence the cardboard build) i a typical skint UK man lol

Sorry for bump, but I realized on the foam helmet, there are like ends that do not meet. Do I continue to cut them till they meet each other or just follow the lines and cut them accordingly to where it stop?
tm4vHwI.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Hey man how long did this project take in hours?
just curious, and nice job

Re: WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files

Thanks to everyone that has added such helpful things to this thread.

I am working on a War Machine and thought I'd have a go at the helmet. Not too bad for foam, and some of the last bits were rushed when i found out it would be too small.
20130903_053239.jpg20130903_053305.jpg20130903_053313.jpg20130903_053328.jpg20130903_053336.jpg20130903_053344.jpg

Re: WAR MACHINE - Pepakura FOAM Template Files

does anyone have these templates as a pdf i am unable to download and if they would be for some one that is around 5'9" thank you .awesome build

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back