Defiance Props

Ugh. They have some e-rep script up now. That would have been cool especially if you can get the actors to sign them at a convention. Would have because it is already going for close to face value at $228. :cry

Ugh. They have some e-rep script up now. That would have been cool especially if you can get the actors to sign them at a convention. Would have because it is already going for close to face value at $228. :cry

I agree. Maybe someone here could do some replicas of the E-Rep scrip. I'm about to start a Defiance thread in the Paper Props section with some images from Suki Parker's Twitter page that may be useful as replicas. I mean, the auctions have shown both sides of the E-Rep scrip. And if someone can make replicas of the money from Firefly, the scrip from Defiance should be easy.

Update: Just started the paper prop thread here.

Last edited:
I agree CB2001, Hopefully someone tries to make a replica of the script.
Also does anyone know if there's someone still making the Antarctica postcard? I've been searching and seen some did it awhile ago but nothing at the moment.

On another note, excited to say that the costume I won from the auction should be here in a few days :) Managed to finally get something for a price I could work with, was a bit of a mission to get it shipped to New Zealand haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree CB2001, Hopefully someone tries to make a replica of the script.
Also does anyone know if there's someone still making the Antarctica postcard? I've been searching and seen some did it awhile ago but nothing at the moment.

On another note, excited to say that the costume I won from the auction should be here in a few days :) Managed to finally get something for a price I could work with, was a bit of a mission to get it shipped to New Zealand haha.
Which one did you get?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back