Defiance lawkeeper badge

DN12742

Good day, dear forum users!
I recently learned about this great forum, and immediately fell in love with it!

This is just a treasure!
I learned a lot of interesting little things from my favorite movies, games and series on this forum, and I'm happy!
Many thanks to all users for sharing your successes and research!

I'm an aspiring collector, mostly making props for myself.

Quite recently, I purchased a photopolymer printer, I still don’t know how to print on it with high quality, but I couldn’t resist and printed my first props, which I myself drew in various CAD programs.
I really like the series "Defiance" (2013), and I made this line, which I present to your judgment and criticism (yes, you can throw tomatoes at me, it will even be good):

3d model (ArtCAM 2018):

52493400373_634d71cc36_z.jpg

52492847901_704febaf4e_c.jpg

52492364977_8951ef01a4_c.jpg

This is how I cut and arranged the supports:

52492379992_a94f6f1c47_c.jpg

52492863146_84ecfa4b50_z.jpg

And this is what I got, the fourth time I was able to print something (printer - anycubic photon mono x, resione k resin, layer thickness 0.05 mm)

52492892671_bd3c26f1b2_k.jpg

With great pleasure I will listen to any criticism and comments.

Thank you for your attention!

Nice! I've gotten three different Lawkeeper badges. The first one was drastically small. The second one was made of metal and correct size, but it's really shiny. The third one, and the most recent one, is metal and has the right patina and size. But, I'm glad to see there are fans who are still making the items of the show/game they've enjoyed. I myself have unlocked the WAD files for the game (both versions) and have recently posted the Iron Demons picture Cooper has from the game. And I have recently gotten my hands on the same Nerf Centurion used in Season 3 of the show as some of the weapons delivered by Conrad Von Bach (Karl Von Bach's younger brother). Keep up the good work, my fellow Arkhunter. Defiance!

And welcome to the RPF, fellow maker. :D

Welcome! Loved Defiance, and similar to CB2001 I have a couple of the metal badges (great pieces). There's a little interest left in the show, check the classified for a "Nolan" jacket if you're interested. I was lucky to get the first made and it's just about perfect;).

Welcome! Loved Defiance, and similar to CB2001 I have a couple of the metal badges (great pieces). There's a little interest left in the show, check the classified for a "Nolan" jacket if you're interested. I was lucky to get the first made and it's just about perfect;).
Later I plan to make a metal badge for myself, most likely it will be silver.

More recently, I became a jeweler's apprentice.

I followed your advice and studied the sample jacket, on this forum, there is a topic.
It is perfectly!

Is this some kind of limited edition?

Nope, reach out to the author, he can help you.
I would really like such a jacket, but I'm afraid so far this is an unattainable goal for me, for one reason or another, including financial reasons.

But I really liked the detailed approach to making the jacket, however, like everyone else on this forum.

I learned a lot about the intricacies and details of making props, and sometimes I feel very ashamed to look at my props, which I made for myself.

Because there is no such attention to subtle moments, and diligence in studying video and photographic materials.

No worries. We all start somewhere, many (all) of us have learned through trial and error and are still learning. Even those that have access to screen used pieces, still find themselves missing small details. The key is to take everything in stride, criticism, both personal and public can be useful and daunting. Don't beat yourself up too much. Learn from mistakes, incorporate knowledge, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and constantly improve.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back