Defiance

CB2001

Master Member
Here's some images from the Twitter account of Suki Parker, art director of the show. These look like they can be useful for replicas.

EDIT (4/14/2021): If you decide to save these, right click on the image, open it in new tab and then delete the "large" portion at the end of the file extension, then hit enter and it will then allow you to right click and save as a jpg (this applies to the first 7 images, but you may want to open in new window on each one, just in case).

CJl7iO6UMAAW9fb.jpg

CJl7rtkUwAAZuTI.jpg

CLS8Xn0VEAA8jW1.jpg

CLS7bLdUMAAamRu.jpg

A diagram showing the difference between humans and Indogenes:
CLS4lhqUMAAaRJx.jpg

Map of the Tunnel made by Rahm Takk:
CKKAsr-UkAApJdj.jpg

CKJ_URzUcAAKLzc.jpg

CKJ-cRPUsAA9QDw.jpg

Nolan's MRI:
CJCm5XZUkAAmVmW.jpg

CId6lijUcAA6tK0.jpg

CId5iWsVAAAuIUJ.jpg

CH6E-4jUsAEKJ78.jpg

CH6BxznUcAAdjE4.jpg

BvmHOGNIMAEJavs.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully maybe these can be useful as paper props too.

Bt6VdU0CMAEiMh7.jpg:large

BwKUaBmCEAAOYe1.jpg:large

BwKTxVeIUAEu1cd.jpg:large

CHu-eN_UwAAUGw-.jpg:large

CHvAkRiVAAA-LoE.jpg:large

Pages from the book about Irisa:
CH56vQcUEAAkYdV.jpg:large

CH57W8DUcAAghTW.jpg:large

CH572KbUAAEyE-e.jpg:large

Last edited:
From Stephanie Chris, graphic designer for the show:

BvmAOIDIQAAGjJy.jpg:large

BvmAcoAIcAAD7bu.jpg:large

High scan of the Janus club logo (there's a back side to it from what I've seen in the auction posts, which may have to be made):
Bvl3Pn7IQAIufKD.jpg:large

Bsx71i3IUAA3EnJ.jpg:large

BsxycoPCIAEO8b5.jpg:large

Bswi1gvIAAA-PO3.jpg:large

BswiHYQCYAIEpA4.jpg:large

Bswb4kNIUAA5Mo9.jpg:large

Map of the U.S.:
North_America.jpg

tumblr_mpe9smrQLd1s0tp11o1_1280.jpg

Not canon, but someone whipped this up:
call_me_mayor_by_ratscape-d63ppds.jpg

Map of Defiance and surrounding area:
tumblr_mebdwsSNRz1qhyaoeo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Daniel,

but I can't see anything.

Dietrich

That's odd. They're showing up on my end without any problem. Here's the Twitter account for Suki Parker, the Photos and Video section, if it helps out a bit. When you click on the image to view it, right click and then open the image in a new window to get the full resolution (if its there): https://twitter.com/seahorse113/media.

And here's Stephanie Chris: https://twitter.com/steph_elena82/media

Is anyone else having problems viewing the images? If anyone else has problems, I'll just have to sit down, download the images, save them as a zip file and then upload it somewhere to allow for y'all to download them.

Last edited:
You're welcome Krats and Bad Wolf. Most of these come from the actual production designer and art department involved with the show. All I did was pay attention to their Twitter feeds and posted them here. I'm sure there's a few paper props that can be made (like the scrip). I'll see about uploading pictures of paper props from the auction for reference as well. :)

BTW, I should point out that the images appear to be scaled down in size for Taptalk, so y'all may want to use a computer to view and snag the images at bigger size.

I also found a few concept art for the show and game if anyone wants to have then as well (though I don't know if anyone would want it for reproductions).

Last edited:
Awesome I checked out her Twitter impressive work, anyone bidding on the defiance props on eBay I have bought a bunch if cool stuff erep armor helmets and costumes the paper props end this week that are listed

Awesome I checked out her Twitter impressive work, anyone bidding on the defiance props on eBay I have bought a bunch if cool stuff erep armor helmets and costumes the paper props end this week that are listed

There's a prop thread in the prop replica thread in the general forum. And there's a couple of users who have bought props from the auction (one picked up a stunt Nolan pistol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested I found this awhile ago, can't remember where. Unfortunately its not the bast quality but it would be a cool prop to make!
HUHsCSR (1).jpg

Thank you, Bear. I tried to get the other Tarr Traxx posters and the NeedWant posters from the feed, but Twitter wouldn't allow me the option to open them in new windows. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back