Darth Maul Damaged Saber (completed)

Re: Darth Maul Damaged Saber

Thanks!! I airbrushed it some today and I'm happy with it. Yes, the saber is relatively clean. I think that Maul would keep his saber in tip top shape because his weapon is his life. The cool thing is that Ray will have it in his hands in six days!

maulf1z.jpg

maulf2z.jpg

maulf3z.jpg

maulf4z.jpg

maulf5z.jpg

maulf6z.jpg

maulf7z.jpg

Last edited:

WOW!! That actually turned out better than I thought with the painted epoxy. To be honest, this is the best battle damaged Maul I have ever seen. Beautiful job, man!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Everyone's input really helped me to crank this one out. It's been sitting on the shelf for at least a year.

Thanks again guys. I love the weight and feel of this thing. Definitely my favorite prequel saber.

Ray showed up sometime Saturday and the line was crazy. I debated waiting until Sunday, but I was afraid he wouldn't do Sunday. So....I caught him at the end of the day when I'm sure his hand was worn out from so many autographs, shaking hands, standing up/sitting down for photos. However, he was incredibly nice and always had a smile on his face. He commented on the exceptional quality of my saber and the weight. He said that the actual ones were not that heavy but he requested a heavier one with a metal rod through it for practicing. That way, he could twirl the real one around with ease. He wrote R__P__something or other and Darth Maul underneath. Lol! Great guy.

And no, I'm not grabbing his rear.
rpz.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back