Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

IMAG0005.jpg

I'm going the insane route, old-fashioned pepakura...

Breaking two promises here: Taking a picture in my bathroom mirror and taking a picture with my crappy phone camera... I'll have way better photos up eventually.

By the way, this is my very first project! :D

IMAG0005.jpg

I'm going the insane route, old-fashioned pepakura...

Breaking two promises here: Taking a picture in my bathroom mirror and taking a picture with my crappy phone camera... I'll have way better photos up eventually.

By the way, this is my very first project! :D
Looking good! Can't wait till this is finished

That's what I'm talking about! I have been waiting for some classic pep builds. Good job so far, keep it up. I am looking forward to better pics and more progress.

Just going on record to say darkside these files are awesome and they def get me in the mood to build a suit, I can't wait to see them finished.

Here is a little teaser:

Mk%20VII%20Thigh.png

I still have to go back and fix some errors and then it will need to be unfolded. Does anyone here want to unfold it? We are getting close to the movie release and I know some of you are wanting these files so I could go on to the next item that needs to be modeled or I can spend another couple of days unfolding this. What do you say?

Mike this is amazing realy ! i have so much joy to pep this suit i cant wait for it :D

Here is a little teaser:

Mk%20VII%20Thigh.png

I still have to go back and fix some errors and then it will need to be unfolded. Does anyone here want to unfold it? We are getting close to the movie release and I know some of you are wanting these files so I could go on to the next item that needs to be modeled or I can spend another couple of days unfolding this. What do you say?

so i might have missed it but were u gonna re mod the helmet to be the mk7 one or no? either way what pieces are u doing next loving the pep work b-t-dubbs

OMG, dude. You're Friggin Awesome.

You made this from just reference pics???

What modelling program do you use?

i build first the foam conversion of robo's mark VI chest and back then add some details on the back (e.g. the flaps). . .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back