Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

OMG, you guys... I got introduced to a SWEEEETT modelling program, that is SOO simple to use.

So, i strated trying to make the HulkBuster Suit... only got a little bit into the boot for right now.

scalel.jpg

I'm just having so much fun designing this thing.

clip2t.png

:love :D :love :D :love :D :love :D :love :D :love :D :love :D :love :D

whats it called?? id like to try it out the feet look really good nice work!!!;):thumbsup

Cinema 4D. It makes modelling so easy and fun (in my opinion)... for the last 20 hours, i've been sitting at my PC clicking, draggin, copying, pasting, etc, etc....

FUN FUN FUN

I was struggling like a MoFo with Rhino, 3DS Max, Blender, etc, etc... but then the grace of God came along, called CINEMA 4D.

THANK YOU, whoever invented it ! ! !

boot3o.png

Last edited:

Cinema 4D. It makes modelling so easy and fun (in my opinion)... for the last 20 hours, i've been sitting at my PC clicking, draggin, copying, pasting, etc, etc....

FUN FUN FUN

clip1c.png

I was struggling like a MoFo with Rhino, 3DS Max, Blender, etc, etc... but then the grace of God came along, called CINEMA 4D.

THANK YOU, whoever invented it ! ! !

boot3o.png

thanks!! ill give it a try!!:thumbsup

yes cinema4d is my weapon of choice. i prefer it to blender and 3dstudio max, by far

3dsmax i only use for complexer animations with different emitters and stuff

onto my continuing build :D

i built your codpies (well the foam file from jfcustoms) and its pretty good, but i had to scale it up to about 28

for the abs, the ab plates were off, so i made it from scratch, im still gonna use the braces tho, only the front plates i didnt like.

so heres where im at now ;)

I just downloaded cinema4d, is there a way I can use a picture as background and model from there?

I built the sizetester for the helmet today, and wondering about how much i should add in size. I'm thinking 3-5 cm, just so i can fit padding/electronics/mechanics in there. How much is reasonable to add to have place for all of those addons?

What's the size you used for your finished helmet?

I think you need an HD camera, so we can enjoy your work more clearly, lol.

Mark VII looks good.

it might have already been posted in this thread but is there a MKVII spine file?

it seems more likely at this point that its actually going to be Detroit steel not iron patriot or a new war machine the similarities are probably due to some sort of government design from i what i have gathered anyways probably not iron patriot

Hey guys I'm trying to print the files. does any of the templates print on 2 pages, were I would have to tape them together? i I keep getting this :confused

Last edited:

just click no, it does that and theres no point in doing that. allways no, there is no point to that function, or at least not any i found yet

I always click YES. It looks like it was originally A4, and you changed it to LETTER, but didnt rearrange the parts to avoid the borders of the pages.

Move the parts away from the dotted lines, and try again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back