Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **Update Jan 3, 2013**

What about these pics? Hope they help :)
559_large.jpg 649_large.jpg

I just watched Avengers again, and I think I spotted something else that no one spotted.

His back Piece is ACTUALLY 2 pieces. The Primary Back is underneath, and the Big Parts that stick up (next to the neck), is just another RT Booster. I saw it break off, right after he delivers the Nuke to the other Realm. (watch it and see what I'm talking about)

mk7back.png

The last 3 scenes you see of the Suit, it only has the PRIMARY back shown.

Anyone else spot that?

I just watched Avengers again, and I think I spotted something else that no one spotted.

Well spotted, but this has been common knowledge as far as I know since before the film even came out.

-Nick

His back Piece is ACTUALLY 2 pieces. The Primary Back is underneath, and the Big Parts that stick up (next to the neck), is just another RT Booster. I saw it break off, right after he delivers the Nuke to the other Realm. (watch it and see what I'm talking about)

mk7back.png

Anyone else spot that?

i think i spotted this . . .i want it badly. . so I MADE ONE

424180_349470945135371_1772594190_n.jpg

Has anybody else spotted the chest plate addition? apologies if this is already common knowledge.

Edit: Actually looking at the 2 full suit pics there are a few extra little panels. (forearm, thigh, chest, calf)

Last edited:

What about these pics? Hope they help :)

Yeah, I have those, but the problem is that they are perspective views and not even from the same distance so they don't line up from front to side to back, etc. and being a perspective view throws off the proportions. That is what I am currently using but it is a pain to get the proportions right cause if you look at it from the side it looks good then if you look at it from the from it is off. If you notice the Mk VIII pictures are flat views from straight on for all sides. This means that the image can be scaled to whatever and it will always match up with the other sides. They are non-perspective views.

Anyone else spot that?

Well spotted, but this has been common knowledge as far as I know since before the film even came out.

-Nick

i think i spotted this . . .i want it badly. . so I MADE ONE

Has anybody else spotted the chest plate addition? apologies if this is already common knowledge.

Edit: Actually looking at the 2 full suit pics there are a few extra little panels. (forearm, thigh, chest, calf)

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup Check, check, and check. I have noticed all those details since the movie came out. I would be surprised if there was something on this armor I haven't noticed since I have spent so much time looking at it. lol

The last time I was surprised about part of this suit is when I found out there was a little vent under the jaw of the helmet. I think that was only a few months ago.

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup Check, check, and check. I have noticed all those details since the movie came out. I would be surprised if there was something on this armor I haven't noticed since I have spent so much time looking at it. lol

The last time I was surprised about part of this suit is when I found out there was a little vent under the jaw of the helmet. I think that was only a few months ago.

Fair enough :lol

the V2 helmet files dont work. when i go to open one of them it opens up pepakura designer, but dosent bring anything up, itll open up another window for the same file and close the previous window

I have the same problem... and I think it's because you need pepakura viewer, not designer in order to open the new V2 files

darkside... I was thinking, why not make the V2 files for designer so we can scale them ourselves... I mean, it's a lot of unnecessary work for you to scale and/or rescale all the parts needed for all of us and then send them to every individual making that suit

If you only have Pep Designer installed and double-click the file to open it, it'll ask for Pep viewer executable. Don't try to use the Pep Designer exe or it'll loop endlessly and you won't be able to do anything until you reboot your computer.

If you open the file from Pep Designer, it'll ask a password.

In short words: USE THE VIEWER.

And the reason why: too much indelicate person who take credit from other's people work. Sad it become mandatory to protect his work that way...

Darkside: your V2 files will certainly improve the accuracy of the suit so I'm not concerned of the lack of hi-res MK7 pics! So bad indeed there's none.

How about this one? Phil Saunders did a recent blog post about the evolution of the mark 7 and posted a true ortho image, just missing the side view of the arm.

some of the initial designs he did are pretty cool too.

Phil Saunders' Random Stuff: Remember Avengers?

OMG, that is great! It is a too bad that it is not a hi-res image but I can make this work. It is a better view/image then what I am working with now. Thanks. Let me know if you come across a higher res image.

i had those details freehand. . .

now i'm missin' my mark 7

wow I see some people already working on the MK VIII, here is some pics of my MK VII build in the works. I desided to start from the bottom up and see how it goes.

20062-iron-man-mk-vii-bottoms.jpg

20063-iron-man-mk-vii-boot-1.jpg

Last edited:

OK, I got another one for ya:

If the MK2 was turned into WarMachine, then what the hell is this?:

Also, check out my Hall of Armor I just made (took about 5 hours):

OK, I got another one for ya:

If the MK2 was turned into WarMachine, then what the hell is this?:

Also, check out my Hall of Armor I just made (took about 5 hours):

True but then the suits of armour that have been wrecked in various battles are here too so... repaired or replaced?

Hey darkside, sorry for being impatient and all, but, may i know are the files gonna be ready or something? IM3's date is getting close... :/ and i cant wait to build the V2...

Can anybody tell me that how many square feet fiberglass cloth sould I have to buy for my Iron Man Mark 7? I am 6' 3" tall.

Ok so it looks like I had the privacy settings wrong on these files so nobody could see any of the pics.

:facepalm:behave

I have corrected the issue... I think... so you guys can take another look if you want.

Hey darkside, sorry for being impatient and all, but, may i know are the files gonna be ready or something? IM3's date is getting close... :/ and i cant wait to build the V2...

I doubt the V2 files will be ready by then but I can try and at least get out the simple version. So I will see what I can do. It should be a hell of a lot easier with the new pic I just got.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back