Limited Run Danny's Star Lord leather coat, *NEW SPOTS OPENED*

Re: Star Lord long coat *REAL LEATHER*

I can't be in, as it is just not in my budget, but I really want to see this. I have this vision in my head of pure awesomeness. Subscribed. Thanks.

Chris

Hi guys! I got the pics of how the leather brown stripes look embroiled, I think I'm gonna go with having the textures into the leather instead, what do you think?

To answer the people who are interested on getting a coat but did not made it into the top 10, I will be making as much as possible without risking the delivery date, but I will make a post-halloween run and a Christmas run, so if you want one, you will get one, either in this run or in the next one.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411270382889.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411270382889.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 185
  • uploadfromtaptalk1411270392228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411270392228.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 179

Hi guys! I got the pics of how the leather brown stripes look embroiled, I think I'm gonna go with having the textures into the leather instead, what do you think?

To answer the people who are interested on getting a coat but did not made it into the top 10, I will be making as much as possible without risking the delivery date, but I will make a post-halloween run and a Christmas run, so if you want one, you will get one, either in this run or in the next one.

I definitely think the textures should be in the leather.

I'm very interested in this as a post-halloween or Christmas run. The cost would be easier to justify in a couple months.

Just got the logo, what do you think?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411496884303.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411496884303.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 141

Great new everyone! Since we're going to make molds out of the final pattern, I'll be able to make a bit more than planned. I figured I'd put up there the rest of you in no particular order so, if we can make more in this run, you know who is getting it, and also you'd have a guaranteed spot in my second run in case you don't get to be on the first one and you're still interested. We are working very hard on the coat but I think it's going to be as good as it can be. Instead of having it finished tomorrow I'll have it next wednesday, can't wait to show you guys the final product. Also, we won't have the gloves, but we will have the boot pieces! They're not going to be 100% accurate but they're going to be pretty darn close, closer than anything that has been mass produced before as far as I know, and they'll also be made entirely out of leather. I'm thinking it would be about $90 for those, and I'll obviously give a special discount if you get them with the coat.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back