Limited Run Danny's Star Lord leather coat, *NEW SPOTS OPENED*

Re: Star Lord long coat *REAL LEATHER*

Potentially interested in the coat, also if anything progresses on boot pieces I'm interested in that as well

Definitely interested. Is is first come, first served as far as payment? Looks like you might have your list full already.

Edited with the list completed! I'm checking to see if we can make a bit more, but I rather have them all before Halloween for you than making more. I'll still do another run after this one so if you didn't get in the list don't worry, chances are you'll have one ;)

I have just come across an R2D2 that was too good to pass up so I will come off the list at this stage and give someone else my spot. Thanks heaps.

Personally I think the long coat looks the best of the three, then I like the vest second. I actually think the short jacket looks the worst of the three, but it's what he wears the most in the m movie and what most people wear for cosplay.

Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I would also be interested in a more accurate Short Jacket, and the Boot Pieces (Spats) as well...
Depending on final price and photos of the finished items

I have just come across an R2D2 that was too good to pass up so I will come off the list at this stage and give someone else my spot. Thanks heaps.

Don't just brag, show us some pics! Lol thanks for telling me, I edited the list.

Don't just brag, show us some pics! Lol thanks for telling me, I edited the list.

Lol.....here he is with his Jawa friend. I still need to attach all the detail parts to R2 and the Jawa needs heaps more work still. Then I will make a sandy diorama base for the two.

Attachments

• 20140912_082255.jpg
    20140912_082255.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 164

Any more updates yet :D? Still super interested in this!

I'll have updates by tomorrow, as pics and details, I do have the exact color of the leather that we'll be using, what do you think?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1410895196413.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410895196413.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 206

Quick update: The metal pieces are ready and the designs of the brown leather stripes are in the shop right now. I will have teaser pics this friday and the final coat on friday the 26th, I'll start taking payments then. The jackets will be ready before the 10th, so you'll have them just in time for halloween.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back