CW Arrow "Roy Harper/Red Arrow"

The newer H&M hoodies do not have that white stitching inside the hood, I bought one for my girlfriend a while ago as she wanted a 'close enough' Roy hoodie.

The newer H&M hoodies do not have that white stitching inside the hood, I bought one for my girlfriend a while ago as she wanted a 'close enough' Roy hoodie.

Shouldn't be to hard to Add a White thread to the existing stitch
i got the new one bought it yesterday its close enough for me ;)

10313614_10152477997392442_2832205592584011999_n.jpg

From these pictures it definitely looks maroon/burgundy coloured when he's in natural light.
View attachment 330221 View attachment 330222

I picked up this one Fruit Of The Loom Mens Hooded Sweatshirt Jacket at Amazon Men’s Clothing store
The only difference I saw was the white stitching on the inside of the hood.

My hoodie just arrived today and thought I'd give an FYI that there were no metal eyelets where the drawstrings come out so don't be fooled by the picture like me :lol

got some scrteenshots out of the last episode hope you like them give some details on the knifes at attachment of quiver i think he has knifes on his back aswell
vlcsnap-2014-10-09-12h39m12s180.pngvlcsnap-2014-10-09-12h41m00s228.pngvlcsnap-2014-10-09-12h53m31s34.pngvlcsnap-2014-10-09-12h53m46s211.png

I've been lurking in this thread for awhile, and I do want to say thanks everyone for the information. :3

I found this hoodie the other day, and it looks similar to Roy's hoodie once you remove the drawstrings. It does have the metal eyelets. The hood does look like its sewn completely down the center. I'm expecting the hoodie to arrive sometime today and I'll update this post with pictures.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back