CW Arrow "Roy Harper/Red Arrow"

Hey, Canary's boots are $600. I wouldn't be surprised if they spent some loot on a hoodie too.

could be. however when I was looking around at the Y-3 hoodies, they have Y-3 written in black on the back across the shoulders, unless they have another version in that color.

Correction, the colour of the hoodie is Bordeaux, not 'red'

Thanks. however finding a plain zip hoodie in that specific color has proven to be hard espcially at a decent price.

heh...Bordeaux Arrow just doesn't have the same flare does it?
The color and look is good a match for the later season.

right?! lol plus doesnt help that in the show they say things along the lines of "your always wearing that red hoodie" lol

All the Y-3 hoodies I'm finding have a center seam on the hood. Harper's hood has a smooth top.

Here's a larger pic of the second pic in the first post.

http://arrow-flash.com/wp-content/u...997-David-Ramsey-Colton-Haynes-Caity-Lotz.jpg

You can see in this pic that there's no right hand zipper slide/pull so it must be on the left. Pretty much means it's either not an American made hoodie, it's a female hoodie, or the zipper was replaced for some reason(tone it down possibly). I'd guess it's something made in Canada or at least for the Canadian market. I'd also bet it's not the cheapest of hoodies as the hood is self lined rather than fleece. By the same token, the rest is not lined so I wouldn't think it's terribly expensive either, especially with the pink fleece showing.

The hoodie with the string from earlier episodes is a different one altogether. Actually, at least a couple of different ones but I haven't looked closely. Both the others look nicer than the newer one though.

Last edited:
Over here in the UK our zippers are on the left hand side, I do agree that its probably not a cheap hoodie at all, I will carry on looking.

So, they had Roy using the same arrows as Oliver in "Unthinkable", but personally I'm adding a few more red accents.

10345578_4302048124839_208006333710551656_n.jpg

That looks great! I was thinking of doing the exact same thing myself. what paint did you use to paint the arrow and riser?

I had a few cans of red enamel paint left over from my Dredd helmet.

I went with Rustoleum "Regal Red". It's a nice deep red, appropriate for the "Bordeaux Arrow".

Rustoleum enamels have a weird recoat time, you have to recoat them inside of an hour or wait 48 hours. If you recoat in between you ruin the finish.

With that in mind, what I *should* have done is put in one of the limb screws and suspend the riser so I could paint the whole thing at once. As it is I need to wait 48 hours to finish the other side.

Are those arrows "convention" safe? If so, I might have to make some of my own.

Ad also, any leads on the face paint he uses around his eyes?

Hey! just fyi, I ordered :
Paradise Face Paints - Red R (1.4 oz/40 gm)
and
Snazaroo Face Paint - Maroon 855 (0.6 oz/18 ml)

I'll let you know if it's accurate. They run about $5-$8 each.

Convention safe varies wildly from convention to convention. I try to foresee the irrational paranoia of security personnel who aren't really sure what they are looking at by making the bow in such a way that it would sooner fall apart than hurt someone.

These arrowheads are as safe as a metal arrowhead can be, in that they have a rounded off tip and flattened edge.

Speaking of which, I need to make new limbs for this bow.

So, they had Roy using the same arrows as Oliver in "Unthinkable", but personally I'm adding a few more red accents.

Your using the Zwickey Eskimo's correct? did you use the red to spray over them or paint it by hand?

Hey! just fyi, I ordered :
Paradise Face Paints - Red R (1.4 oz/40 gm)
and
Snazaroo Face Paint - Maroon 855 (0.6 oz/18 ml)

I'll let you know if it's accurate. They run about $5-$8 each.

sounds good. I'll hold off to see what you think of them.

Also I went with this H&M hoodie. If its the same color of "red" as my v-neck from them it may match rather well.
hmprod

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back