Canadian Han In Carbonite sources?

Tim Fortuna

Any Canadian Han In Carbonite sources out there? I am concerned about Import fees and shipping for some of the bigger items like the front panel. I can not/will not do Facebook so if there are other sources please let me know.
Than you in advance for your help.

I haven't seen many people from up here that offer that, being a fellow Canadian i feel your pain when it comes to props.
I'm not sure if this guy is still selling full han in carbonite kits but i believe he had 1 for sale not too long ago, may be worth a shot. he's located in burlington,ON

I hope you find one up there.
I have one that has been sitting in my garage for a few years.
Maybe do a search on here for some of the parts you need, and build the main box yourself.
The "face, hands, legs etc.. I have seen sold separately, so you possibly might be able to get the whole front in seperate panels.
Might be easier than having a complete front shipped to you.
I did find the light panel and the side panels herea few years ago.
Just need to finish putting it together and paint it.
Only issue is where to put it once it is fully assembled and painted.

I have a front panel from Wes Coke coming, he was awesome enough to help me out. I was looking at side panels on thingiverse, and I can print them if anycubic gets there shiznit together and figures out what's wrong with my Photon Max (going on a year now). Greeblies I can print. Looking into Todd's stuff but if I can't figure out how to bypass import fees there's no point in ordering (that's a complaint on the system, not Todd, he's been awesome too). I'll be doing the box myself. Lots of swearing I'm sure but it'll get done.
I did wind up joining facebook as Joey JoJo Shabadoo but I haven't been in long enough to join the HIC page and my messages to the mods went unanswered.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back