BTTF Pt. II USA Today

Glad I checked the forum or I wouldn't have known these were available! Ordered one for $7.95 shipped...I'm too lazy to get up at the crack of dawn to find one at the supermarket. ;)

Glad I checked the forum or I wouldn't have known these were available! Ordered one for $7.95 shipped...I'm too lazy to get up at the crack of dawn to find one at the supermarket. ;)

But at that price you could have gotten three!

A USA Today rep came to the private screening of BTTF 2 we had at Universal today.

He said all newsstand versions will be the youth jailed version. Then he gave each of us the special alternate gang jailed version. Looks like that one was also given out in nyc.

Thrilled that finally I can get one of these BTTF items in Canada!

$3 shipping. I am TOTALLY cool with paying the $8 for this. Huge thanks to USA Today for doing it right and not limiting this to 20 people within a 5 mile radius of Times Square or some other ridiculous crap.

Does anyone know about a second version being released as well? A buddy of mine found this version.
12115484_10102676718805906_993193961211171069_n.jpg

I checked a few gas stations and they appear to be one per store for the most part and going quick, and this is at 4am. The ones I saw, the printing was pretty ugly since the colors were offset. I can't believe people are buying them on Ebay for $20 a pop already.

I got the Marty version

Same here - "YOUTH JAILED". I got a couple of copies for my daughter and left them in my car to give to her later, so haven't looked through them to see what might be on the other pages (if anything). So am not sure if the alternate cover is anywhere else in the paper (or if they even offered an alternate version). Maybe their rationale is "we're running the version Doc would have found when he came to 2015."

M

I just grabbed the last two at my local grocery store. It's actually kinda sad that for a large grocery store they have one rack that holds about 50 copies of USA Today. Sorta strange that they didn't have more.

Then I hit up some gas stations on the way home and grabbed 4 more. I grabbed these extras in case anyone wants one.

BTTF II USA Today.jpg

If you are outside the us and the USA Today site won't ship to you send me a PM.

Joshua

Last edited:
I checked a few gas stations and they appear to be one per store for the most part and going quick, and this is at 4am. The ones I saw, the printing was pretty ugly since the colors were offset. I can't believe people are buying them on Ebay for $20 a pop already.

Same here, I got 2 at the grocery store and found 1 per gas station - I went to 4 gas stations. :lol I wanted extras just incase.

Hey Roland - got you a USA Today! PM me with details - to all the other RPFers outside the U.S., I was able to get 2 extras. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back